Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why ask an obvious CrossDressing question?

Banned Read only
    I believe the P&V Gallery here at this site provides pretty solid evidence in this matter?

Are you trying to get the most threads per month wild?? or are you that bored you really have nothing better to do than post threads that really seem to be nit picking?!? ...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

My best feature would be the white beard, you can't see it even after a day and a half, but you sure can feel it, so says the wife!! My second best feature would be my hair, lots of it and curly, tho its gray now.

Worst feature: farmer tan, big hands, shoulders and 6' 3"

A fun thread, thanks for asking!

Hugs, Bria

I'm thinking, I'm thinking.......I just need more time to come up with something.
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 08-27-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Don't you worry, Wild already has all of the answers anyway

Best Features: Small narrow feet (M size 7.5 US, W size 9 US). Long eyelashes. Shapely legs.
    Worst Features: Gnarley hands (from 8+years of American Football), wide shoulders, and a thick neck.

I would say My feet are My second best feature. They don't scream manly and are quite feminine. Being a size 10, I also never have a problem finding cute shoes My best feature are my legs. They aren't overly muscular or bean poles either.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

When I was young, my best feature was my hair; really beautiful, long silky strawberry blond hair. Now, that's almost all gone, and what's left is half gray. Today I have no features that would help me being seen as feminine in any way. Oh, maybe my blue eyes are a plus. But that's about it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

My best and second best features are my imagination without which I would look like this:

frankenCD.jpg

Second best would be my naturally long and feminine eyelashes and blue eyes. My best would be my legs in dark nylons or tights( to cover the hair). My wife and many ex gfs are jealous of my legs.

I only have 2 physical features. #2 is my feet because they are relatively small, in length, but wide. I like the look of my feet in pantyhose.. But its a real pain trying to find heels or flats because of their extra wide width. Do my feet help in my presentation? Probably not, but I'd like to think they do.
    #1, for shits n giggles, my legs. I have shapely body builder legs(albeit short) that look awesome in pantyhose. I just need to lose the spare tire so I look better in tight dresses and mini skirts. ( I don't believe in age appropriate wear, only physical appropriate )