Thread: Reconnecting with community here...

Reconnecting with community here...

hi ladies,

I posted a couple pics the other day and was surprised to only get 4 replies (one was my own) on over 400 views...anyhow i really enjoy getting feedback, especially if i work up the motivation to post pics and i definitely need pointers and encouragement so i was wondering how i could better draw that out of the community here...in a direct way i am asking for that right now and anyone who would be so nice as to check out my post in the gallery and give me some feedback or some encouragement i would really appreciate it...

also i have been away from the site for a bit and i am going to make a good effort to make such posts on others threads as i wouldn't ask something of others that i am not willing to do myself....

on a connected thought it also seems to me that the number of views of threads in the gallery section are way disproportional to the number of comments and i think there would be a lot to be gained on the site if more supportive, funny, and constructive comments made their way out of the viewers, so anyone who feels the same and has some ideas how to get that to happen i would love to hear what you have to say =)

okay, well hope all are having a good day and that there is at least a little way you can connect with your fem side of yourself !! that makes it a good day to me at least =P

-Morgan Ashley xo
    i need more shoes

Ashley,
    I notice everyone avoided this post.
    As for the gallery,there are so many different views and advice for each submission there.
    I often give a contra view as I prefer to be honest and I think it helps the person concerned.
    If it is a critical standpoint I do make some effort to be subtle.
    Quite often my subtlety is shaped like a brick.

I will go and look at your post there now and see if I can't tear it apart.
    As for humour most people don't get mine.
    On the west coast it is fairly easy, in New York and DC you have to explain the joke first.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

OK but remember you asked for it!
    Talisker because i like the taste and dont need another name or personality but needed some letters (numbers arent allowed on here). Found out later its a rare mans name on a small scottish island.

Sexually attracted to things with human female characteristics - Talisker, GGs, CDs, cheetara etc.
    Male things can be useful a CD accessory and for drinks or currys, directions and lifting stuff.

I normally try to be diplomatic but sometimes (ok mostly!) fail at it, so here goes.

If you want to complain about very few replies, try posting something in the "Writer's Society" and that after you've put in a lot more effort than you seem to have put into your picture post. Sometimes people are just disinterested, sometimes your post is crap and people just don't want to hurt your feelings, but mostly if you put in a decent effort people will respond positively in my experience.

So here's the undiplomatic bit (pertaining to your picture post and the second photo in particular): This site is not called effeminateguys.com.
    Last edited by Jenny Elwood; 09-17-2014 at 08:08 AM.

I don't usually comment unless I have something to say pertaining to the posting. Sometimes as has been mentioned what I may have said has already been covered. It's really the quality of responses that count rather than the quantity.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Reality Check
    Sometimes, there's not much to say about a post. There's little point in posting just to be posting. Other times, it's more of the "if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing". For example, suppose someone posts a photo of themselves in a dress but no attempt to look like a woman. What's the point in pointing out that they look like a dude in a dress?