Thread: ever get stuck in someone else clothes?

ever get stuck in someone else clothes?

When i was younger i bout my GF a nighty set teddy with stocking with attached garters all shiny (pvc) black.She wore it for me once but never again.I keep asking her to wear it for me but she refused then one day i asked she told me if i like it so much i should wear it and threw it at me.i figured what the hell we are the same size,I took in to the next room and put it on when i stepped out she luffed he butt off.we then heard her name get called and foot steps comning down stairs i jumped into the next room and put my clothes on.on top of the nighty and a pair of her ankel boots.The mom wanted to take us out to eat my gf said sure and grabbed her purse and off we went.when dinner was over they decided to go to the movies.When we got back home i was ready to take this stuff off she kissed me and said she was tired and was going to bed. apparently forgetting what i still had on.
    so have something like this happen to you or get stuck in someone else stockings, clothes
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

That is certainly an unusual story to hear about. I do get stuck in guy clothes quite a bit. Haha. I don't have any funny stories to share though.

The Mad Scientist
    That's awesome. Stuck in PVC..must have been terrible.
    I hate getting stuck in rough guy clothes.

Yes! Getting dressed for work one morning the khakis I put on seemed a little short, so I asked my wife what she thought. She looked at me and said it was OK. So I put my stuff in my pockets, briefly thinking the pockets were a little small, but I was in a hurry so I left for work. After being in the office for an hour I go to the restroom, sitting on the toilet I look down at the tag on the inside if the pants and realize I wearing my wife's "boyfriend khakis"! coworkers have already seen me and I had meetings to go to. It seemed nobody noticed so I just finished the day, but very self conscious.

I never saw my wife wear those pants after that, I think she threw them away.
    Last edited by Nyla F; 08-28-2014 at 07:42 PM. Reason: fix spelling mistakes caused by posting from my phone

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Not anyone else's clothes, but once when I was working at a job in RI, I had
    a ratty temp apartment in a rough neighborhood. The police came banging on the
    door late one night when I was dressed in a white fairy princess costume dress...
    honestly, it was all i had the the time. (honest! lol)

They were yelling something about calling home for some emergency. I had
    no idea what was going on so I had to jump into some jeans and an old coat
    (sunglasses to hide the makeup...) and run down to a payphone 4 blocks away.
    The police had left, but there were people out everywhere.

The dress was hanging out all over and I was trying to not be noticed. Sparkly
    tulle and netting...(Very "fairy princess!") lol!

There was no emergency...i guess they were looking for whoever lived there before
    me. But i was terrified...it all just happened so quickly.

Best part was I was already dressed once I got back home. And...um..."technically"
    ...i had been out! lol!

Only if they were too small Hon. Like my Mom's and Wife's.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

When I was about 7 i was wearing a pair of my mother's sheer knee highs under my footie pajamas and I had to wait until I went to bed to take them off although I wasn't complaining ;-)

Yes, MY OWN! About 8 yrs. ago I bought a sexy top on eBay. I gained a few LBS after that, but just couldn't part with it. I have lost all that weight now, but 4 yrs. ago I decided to try it on. Big Mistake! Thought I was going to have to cut it off of me.
    I can fit into it NOW!