Thread: Job Fair

Job Fair

Yesterday, I went to a local job fair. Diane went, as she is looking for work. I am retired. Over 1000 people attended for about 50 open jobs. I was there for over 7 hours. I was in a line that took over 2 hours just to turn in applications. While waiting in line, I was in front a couple of younger men, that were constantly making fun of people as they walk by. At one point, I saw one of our sisters coming in. I want to talk to her, but could not leave the line, and didn't see her again. I was treated like a lady. When addresses as ma'am, it felt good. I was very impressed that she was able to attend, but she did attract unwanted attention. These two guys, started their comments, one was, "I can spot them a mile away". I wanted to tell them that they had been standing behind one for 1.5 hours, and didn't notice. When I was leaving, one of the staff members said, have a nice night Ms. Lynn. What a great day.

I also joined a woman's fitness club, and is going very well. They have a pool, sauna, and a whirlpool, which meant a new swimsuit. I am just one of the girls, and am hoping to create some new friends.

Diane

Sounds nice. I'm assuming that any paper work turned in for the job or club reflected proper legalities? You didn't mention if you were TS or not. Otherwise there may be questions down the line.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Good luck in your job search

Kate, On the application, I listed all the correct information and included both names. I did write transgender the app. In the last year, Diane went to all my doctor visits. I am not sure what legalities you are referring to. Can you explain?