Thread: *** Funtabulous Night Out With My SO and Friends ***

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar

Smile *** Funtabulous Night Out With My SO and Friends ***

Hi all! Sorry it's been so long since I've been around. My boy-life takes precedence, as it is want to do, and I have been up to my ears in all kinds of BUSY. Busy planning for the college class I teach, busy mapping out some creative projects, busy writing grants, busy with family... BUSYBUSYBUSY.

Not unlike a bumble bee... Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz...

ANY. HOW.

Life being what it is and with work demanding as much of my forward thinking as it has been this summer, it had been a good while since this girl had gone out and seen the light of day. Like, not since pride weekend in June.

There's nothing so sad as being all dressed up with nowhere to go, so my lovely wife – September – being her usual AWESOME self, suggested a girls night out with a couple of our friends... see a show, have dinner and then go out for some drinks.

In case you don't know, Columbus has QUITE the lively drag scene and one of it's brightest stars – the ever amazing Virginia West, was presenting her latest show “Sinner!” at the local drag venue, the Axis.

So, we planned out our outfits and headed out for a fun, casual night with friends.

It was a great time! And yet again, going out en femme was no big deal, insofar as how I was treated or how people acted towards me. People were pleasant, respectful, accommodating and often complimented me on my outfit, all while consistently addressing me in the feminine... we were just a group of girls out having a nice night. It felt very “normal.”

I DO think that much of how people react towards me is greatly influenced by the confidence I project. And to that, I really must say: I am continually amazed at how little people actually seem to notice and/or care that I am out and about in “Girl Mode.”

Here's a pic from that night featuring (from Right to left) Me, September and one of our good friends -- who was super nice to let me post this pic here.

2014-08-24 11.40.jpg

Last edited by Felicia Dee; 08-28-2014 at 09:20 AM. Reason: typo
    "I'm a work in progress..."