Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Autumn for Costume Parties

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar

Question My First Autumn for Costume Parties

Since I have only been crossdressing for a few months now, this autumn will be my first time going to costume parties as Charlotte.

I need costume ideas. I have been thinking of schoolgirl, nurse, or something else sexy. What do y'all think?

Thank you. I really want to make this time a great success!
    Charlotte

That's a tough question. I think I'm going to go as little red riding hood. The costume for that is adorable. I'm sure there are plenty of fun options. If you have a SO that's into the idea you could always go as a couple with reversed costumes.

The Mad Scientist
    Yeah, but who says *they* are

Or, really take a risk, and just go as a very sexy (however you dress to feel very sexy) woman! Not costumey, or over the top, but just however you feel sexy and feminine. Go as yourself!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Charlotte,

Oh . . . I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to costume ideas. If I was going to do an "en femme" costume I would probably go as the Borg Queen . . . now there is a make-up challenge.

However if you are feeling like a sexy outfit . . . I would visit a costume shop and see what they have available . . . Perhaps the Navy gal can go as a sexy army gal or fighter pilot

Hugs

Isha

i know who im going to dress like janis joplin i just love the way she dressed and i can drink a bottle of southern comfort

There is a lot of great costumes, I have gone out as a Hooters girl, a school girl, a cheerleader, and even just a woman. but a costume is the best for Halloween, a princess could be a lovely idea. Wait to hear what you decide on. hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Georgia + Charlotte .....Scarlett!

scarlett white5.jpg

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

Halloween is a good time to push the boundaries

Halloween is a great time to be a woman. They get to wear the most fun costumes and the most interesting ones. Also the most revealing ones. They can get away wearing things that they can’t wear the rest of the year.

As Cders we can too.

Our Grand Rapids Crossdresser Social Group had five events last year because Halloween was in the middle of the week. So what should we do? An event Friday and Saturday the weekend before and the weekend after plus an event on Halloween day too.

And that gave me a great opportunity to wear multiple costumes.
    One night I wore my first sequined dress.
    Another night I wore a school girl mini pink plaid wrap skirt. I was always aware that it was held on only by the threads of two buttons which I replaced with very heavy thread.
    I wore the nurse costume out to dinner one night and then to a party.
    The queen costume was so much fun that I wore it two different times. One night I wore it to a club and even danced in the dancer’s “box” which is just a small elevated stage.
    I wore it again on another day to an outdoor street party and then that night marched in the Douglas Halloween parade. My head was warm under the wig. My torso was warm in the body shaper, corset, and padded panties. My arms were cold as was my neck and upper chest. My upper thighs were OK. My legs from there down were freezing. It was 32degf outside (0 degrees for those using that funny system). My feet were ice! But I was the last person in the parade. I let everyone get about thirty feet in front and then started down the street. Waving regally as I walked, the flashes were going off constantly as people were taking my picture. A CDer’s dream.

So this year we are having an all day OUT Enfemme in costume on October 31st. I will be wearing a 50s red with white poka dot swing dress, a white with red accents pinafore, red Mary Manes with white bows, huge red earrings, red necklace and bracelet, and a red Betty Boop purse during the day. That night I will be dressed as a bad fairy in a red leotard, black petticoat with red trim and 52 yards of tulle, and wings. Saturday November 1st I will be wearing the nurses costume during the day while OUT. That night either the queen costume or a French Maid costume.

Gotta be brave!

This is SUCH FUN!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 08-31-2014 at 09:41 PM.

Silver Member
    I have had much fun going as particular famous women. Some in the news or popular at the time. Zsa Zsa Gabor, Kristy Yamaguchi, Demi Moore (nude pregnant mag cover, wore a pregnant women silhouette tee shirt). The key was the details. like nail polish, shoes, jewelry...

Quote Originally Posted by lynda View Post
    i know who im going to dress like janis joplin i just love the way she dressed and i can drink a bottle of southern comfort
    Gotta love a girl that considers all the benefits of being in character... that is a girl after my own bar... errr.... heart...

There are some great ideas here for you Charlotte - I like Kate's Scarlett, but there's bound to be others doing that - too obvious... As you are a self-confessed lover of chunky heels, I think the schoolgirl is a good one... if you went for the St Trinian's look (6th Form obviously... that's high school to you over the pond folk) that would be sexy enough, and you could carry a hockey stick to keep the gropers at bay...

We don't do much fancy dress at Hallowe'en here... too busy building and burning 40' wicker men...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Katey,

One. I actually hate chunky heels. I love wearing thin stiletto heels. Most of mine are 4 inches tall. That is about 10 centimeters for you. I do have at least 2 pairs of 6-inch pairs (about 15 centimeters).

Two. What are wicker men? I know there have been movies about them (never seen any of them).
    Charlotte

sexy witch supergirl batgirl hooker
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

A friend of mine (she would be considered an ally) helped me find a costume. I bought a nurse costume. I hope that it fits correctly and it looks good on me.
    Charlotte

Reality Check
    The problem with being a crossdresser and dressing as a female for costume parties is, you will most likely be too convincing and people will figure out this is not your first time dressing as a woman.

How many normal men have a $300 pair of silicone forms? A $100 wig that fits? Padded panties? High heels that fit? How many can put on makeup and have it look good?

If I go out it will be somewhere that nobody knows me or my wife and I'll just dress as Krisi on a normal day (or night).

Last year it was my make up that gave me away. I went to a Halloween party with a few old coworkers, I was dressed as a school girl (plaid skirt, etc). After a while I had a few people tell me my make up looked "...really good, maybe a little too good...". The same group of friends is having another party in a few weeks. I'm considering going as Stephanie again - maybe this time a female superhero.
    Stephanie

Almost everyone I work with knows that I dress up as a woman. It is a work-sponsored party. It had a $20 entry fee. I have a friend that plans to do my makeup and help me get ready. I'm excited.
    Charlotte

Charlotte have a great time, lots of guys will need TLC. lol
    hugs

Careful I bite <3
    Outting yourself by being too good: Say you had help. I'm enlisting a few people to help me this year too, so I could get away with that argument

Personally I just try to avoid sending too many signals since I REALLLLY hate lying, and I don't want the questions. I can divert only for so long if I do too much too often.

As for Halloween ideas, I'm willing to out myself to a group of people here, so I'm sort of just planning to go as a "woman". I would like to theme it a bit, but using mostly clothes I already have (already over budget). I've already accepted that I won't be able to completely hide it so I might as well go all out. I'm asking a person who is a makeup artist to look at my closet a bit and come up with a look that she'd have fun doing, and put myself in her hands.

Now I just need to take pictures of what I think might work.

Charlotte,
    I am also thinking of the best place to go this year for Halloween.
    A costume will be in there somewhere too.
    Billie Anne has some great ideas there I notice.
    I like Kate's Scarlett, it looks fabulous.

Katey,
    Yes I had forgotten about Guy Fawkes.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 09-16-2014 at 09:22 AM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I tried it on. It fits good. It's just VERY short. I'm not sure what to wear underneath it.

I have some red and black mary jane platform pumps (Pleaser brand) that look hot.

The costume only came with the shirt dress, a name tag, and a nurse cap. My friend helped me find a garter (with a pen that looks like a syringe!), some tattoos (hearts and lips), a necklace, a red and black wig, some press-on red tear drops, and some fishnet pantyhose. I definitely plan to get some pictures of me dressed.

My friend said that, if anyone wants my number, I can give them a "shot"!
    Charlotte

My wife and I are going to try gender swap costumes of some cartoon characters, should be fun but nothing sexy.

Will be the first time my daughter sees me dressed, a test to how she responds. Of course yesterday my daughter told me I should go buy myself a pink dress, even she doesn't know I dress up, so sounds like she's fine with it for now at least.

Last year I went as a Hooter's girl. I even went to Hooters in the costume. I got the costume on eBay.

Once my wife switched. I was the French Maid, she was the butler. This was way before she knew.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I went to Halloween party one year as a nun. Pretty plain (but authentic, even down to the chunky heel "sensible shoes") on the exterior... but the black lace bra, garter belt and forms beneath made for a fun evening.

Locally here there is a Halloween party sponsored by an Irish bar which takes over the entire downtown area each year. You can see pretty much everything you can imagine here on that night. Great place to see and be seen with minimal if any issues.

This comes up every year, and in the past many people suggested NOT dressing in your usual en femme presentation, but to dress as a feminine character. My office was visited by a nearby office group, and one of them was a guy transformed as a young woman very convincingly (very pretty, too). When the group left, the office was abuzz with "he's done that before", "I think he's really a tranny" etc. Probably not a good idea to dress as a normal woman if you want to stay in the closet.