Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My First Autumn for Costume Parties

Reality Check
    If your outfit is too short and you don't know what to wear under it, try wearing tights. They come in many colors and designs and are usually a bit heavier than panty hose. I just got a couple pair the other day. I already had plain black ones.

Funny story - We were shopping at Kohls and if you spend $50 or more you get $10 in "Kohls Cash" (a discount cupon for the next week). We came up a few dollars short so the cashier asks if we want to buy something else to reach $50. My wife turns to me (in front of the cashier) and says "Why don't you go back and pick out a couple more pairs of tights?"

I just stood there with a dumb look on my face so she went back and got a blouse she had been looking at. I should have gone and gotten the tights.
    Last edited by Krisi; 09-30-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    A friend of mine went with me shopping yesterday. She found a shaper with shorter legs than normal.
    Charlotte

I'm doing Howard stern as a catholic school girl. My school skirt is very short. I do want 2 wear my white lace cheeky panties.

The only thing that I am missing is a white (or possibly red) garter belt and stockings.
    Charlotte

Here are some pictures of me at my friend's house before I went to the costume party.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Charlotte