Thread: ummmmmm

SissyCrystal

ummmmmm

hi im 18 and i am a ******* and have been on hormones for quite awhile but just recently i met a man... well antother ******* like me into the same things and we love each other deeply but i am wondering is this wrong ??

Amelie
    Is it wrong???? Your a she-male, on hormones for quite a while, met another she-male. What is the wrong part of what you're saying??? That you are a she-male? Or that you're seeing another she-Male? You've been on hormones for quite a while, you should know by now if it is right or wrong. If it's that you're seeing another she-male, what is wrong with that. If you like each others company, maybe even love each other, then there is nothing wrong. It is just between the two of you and nobody else, I hope the both of you a happy life, and don't worry, nothing is wrong. You probably already knew this.
    Love Amelie

SissyCrystal
    thanx all that makes me feel better i was just abit uneasy.dunno why

Amelie
    We all feel uneasy at times, but don't think what you're doing is wrong. There is nothing wrong. You do whatever makes you happy, that is what matters, your happiness.
    Good Luck
    Love Amelie

Prue's 2 cents

Back to basics first.
    It’s the same in any relationship. I you can be best friends.... that’s the first step. Love can develop and needs real time.

SissyCristal. I lived in Sydney - North Shore for several years. Grew up in Newcastle.

Kisses Prue