I know that this subject has been broached on here before but I want to put a bit of a spin on it. Many of us here are senior citizens and we love to CD. My question is just how long do we intend to do this? At 67 I still look fairly decent en femme (makeup works wonders ) and especially enjoy it when I go to the club to socialize and dance dressed up.We even have a few members who are 70 and beyond. I have wondered, however, if there will come a time when circumstances or health may limit or even eliminate my opportunity to dress en femme. Not that I constantly concern myself with it but I do wonder about it from time to time.

In view of that I had worked hard the last 15 or so years to get in touch will all of my feelings and make them mine. This has made it possible for me to express those feelings regardless of mode and I've also realized that my Rich side is appreciated and loved(especially by family) for who he is as a man. Funny, I used to fight those "male" feelings but now I welcome them as being part of who I am as a full spectrum person. What this means is I can enjoy being myself in either mode and it's totally my choice how I want to present at any given time. That being the case if the time does ever come to curtail my dressing it won't be a big deal or a huge shock and won't depress me. That is my "nest egg" for the future.At least I have a plan. Until that time comes, however, it's business as usual for Kate and I will be here for my friends as long as possible.