Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pink

Pink, lime green, sky blue, shocking purple, and (of course) black...

...undies (of course) at the very least, often socks/stockings!

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    That dress & those heel are certainly a 'find'!

Junior Member raven_crossdresser's Avatar
    I think pink is associated with femininity. I personally like bright red foe the same reasons.

Panties, pink. Slips, camis and nightwear, a variety, and mostly black & silver for my age appropriate outerwear.

I used to have several pink skirts and tops, and my SO & I had a discussion about it the other day. She thinks it's because I missed the whole "pink stage" that it seems most girls go through at some point tween their tweens and twenties...I think that inside, I've got a lot of pink, so I try to bring that out from within.

Jaye
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

Aspiring Member
    I guess I associate pink with little girls. I personally can't stand most shades of it as girls are literally bombarded with it these days so I'm well and truly OVER IT, but I don't mind an accent piece here or there.

I wouldn't say it's a feminine color either, just that it's been sold as one. Men can look amazing in pink.

Black - now that's a color all girls look good in

I love pink. I have pink slips,pink panties and bras,pink nightgowns and a couple of pink dresses. They are in all in different shades of pink. I'm drawn to other feminine colors too,Like baby blue and greenish-blue shades. For the color pink, it must just be my feminine side. I don't have any male clothes in any shade of pink. But when I dress I am really attracted to it. I don't really understand why.

Mostly I like pink because . . . it's pink. It's just pretty. In addition, there's long been a taboo about guys and pink so I suppose there's an element of defiance in embracing it.

I prob have every color in the rainbow in my closet BUT my favs are red and black.( lots of black ) I think with my blonde hair and being fair they suit me best.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Pink is my favorite color, pink is so girly.

Julie

Aspiring Member
    Most of my cloths, especially my winter wardrobe, is Black and other dark colors. I think dark colors look better on me. My summer wardrobe contains a lot of beige and white and pastel colors, but not much in pink. I'm not sure why. Its just not my color

I love pink especially in my sexy underwear. I think it looks sooooo sensual.

GG/SO of a CD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    Of course pink is the color assigned to females at birth and beyond. But what shade of pink do you like? Hot pink is one of my least favorite colors, while a pastel pink is very nice. I've always been more of a blue fan with leanings toward aqua and teal.

Funny, It actually used to be the opposite. another commentator said down below. Blue was seen as a gentler color, that represented fertility and was considered delicate. Pink/red was a strong and powerful color, and boys wore that.

If you want more "meat" than Wikipedia. Its talked about in the book "Manhood in America"

My favorite color is green, I also REALLY like teal. To wear, red looks good on my skintone.

For quite awhile mostly everthing i bought had to be pink .But now i do like other colours
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I usually wear black, because it looks good on me. But I really like pink. Hot pink.

Here you go. QI has the answer as always. About 2.15 in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f7urmRaRxY

I like to wear pink and white when I want to try a cute look, but red and/or black is still my favorite colors because I just think I look better in them and feel sexier in them.

Basically not a fan of the color. Hot pink once in a great while under just the right conditions, but the mellower colors of pink, no. Not on anyone. For those who wear the color, I am not judging you, I just am not a fan of the color, sorry.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I look good in pink, it works good with my skin tone and being a brunette.

12_zps94b772d0.jpg
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 09-06-2014 at 06:12 PM.

I'm really into pink - just ordered some steel toed work shoes in hot pink - and yes my tools at work are pink where possible. My next favorite color seems to be teal.

Since she was old enough to make choices, my daughter has always hated pink, but is wildly into purple. She's still that way today, a couple of decades later. So, purple is fine by me!

Ann

Pink lipstick makes me swoon, but other than that its just another color.

Green is my favorite color, but I tend to buy black or darker colored clothes.

Platinum Member
    Hi Joanne, I have a half a dozen different pink shirts.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Prior to the 1940's pink was considered a masculine color and boys were typically dressed in pink while girls were dressed in light blue.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Our male U.S.Army officers wore "pink and greens" until after WWII.
    I probably have as many "male" clothes that are pink as I do Tammy's clothes, but prefer almost any color that are more of a pastel color.
    Last edited by Tammy Lynn Tx; 09-06-2014 at 11:03 PM. Reason: added additional comment

Whether you like it or not, pink is the accepted colour of femininity. If it is not your colour of femininity, please remember, to most of the world it is.

I like pink, actually, I love pink, whether its hot, baby, dirty or pastel.
    I never wear pink as a man, not out of fear or anything, I just think that blokes cant pull it off.
    So getting the opportunity to wear it and at least try to pull it off, well it's lovely.

Personally, I do feel a little more girly when I'm wearing something pink.
    I don't question it or ask "Well why should pink be for girls and blue be for boys" because I'm all amped up on some gender equality crusade.
    I just think, I like this, I feel more girly this way.
    So to the nay sayers.
    Samantha -x-

My favorite has always been Purple in some shade.
    I have a particular fondness for Lavender.
    That being said, Pink is in the Purple family and I do love pink. It's a very feminine color and just has a certain feel to it when I put it on.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !