Do your feelings change when dressed around your wife compared to when she is gone?

My wife is out of town for five days. Except for one work day that I could not get out of I have been dressed the entire time.

When she is gone I feel more like the woman of the house, which is a nice feeling to me. While I always like a clean house and seem to take a little extra pride in how it looks when dressed.

I feel things on a deeper level. I feel better about the things I have, a great relationship, a nice house and what I have accomplished. As my male side I feel that I have not accomplished enough or done enough to support my family. It is never enough.

Dealing with the death of my daughter is also different. As my male side I just get angry about it and even though it was a car crash feel I should have been able to do something as I am the man of the family. The first time I held my daughter I promised to protect her, which I did not do. Dressed I tear up more, feel the loss deep but also remember more of the good times we had together.

When my wife is gone I do not get tired of dressing. The dressing makes me feel complete or whole on the inside. The clothing just represents to society how I feel on the inside.

When the wife is here I do not seem to get that deep feeling of being the lady of the house and I get to the point where I look forward to changing back and being the man of the house.