Thread: Daughter came home this weekend and surprised my husband

Daughter came home this weekend and surprised my husband

My 19 year old daughter Kendra came home this weekend and surprised my husband.She is another supporter of my husband crossdressing fulltime,gave him a pair of 4 inch hoop earrings.Jessica was surprised and loved them.A roommate of hers had them and never wore them.My husband loves hoop and dangling earrings.My husband is not my daughter's bio father,her step father.Plus she brought home her new boyfriend and I was amazed how he was good to Jessica.Told my husband that he respects his lifestyle and is any normal person in society.His name is Keith and a great respectful guy.My daughter had a boyfriend last year,was nasty to my husband.Kendra knew what to do,dump him and family is more important.I was proud of her doing this,she learned from me very well.

You have raised a great daughter, thank you.

The Mad Scientist
    Lots of life lessons here. Sounds like Keith is a keeper if he is good to Kendra.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Stories like this give those of us with children major infusions of hope. Thanks for sharing it and congrats for being an amazing supportive spouse and raising such a wonderful daughter.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Keith was raised to be a gentleman by his dad.I raised her how I was raised as a child

Platinum Member
    You've raised a good daughter.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I did raise her right and one was everyone is different in a way.I come from a Christian family that does not believe in judging anyone at.My parents raised me to respect someone's lifestyle too.I handed this to her also.I have good people also friends in my life that say I am a good person in life.

Michelle,
    Great job as a parent, you should be proud.

I wish there were more people in the world like you Michelle. Imagine how different society would be without prejudice and bias. Great work instilling those values in your daughter.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like you did a great job and I applaud you.

Bravo to you Michelle for raising such a wise daughter. Apparently, your parents taught you well about being a loving, empathetic person and you passed it on to your daughter.

Wow Brought a tear to my eye and goosebumps all that the same time.

Banned Read only
    Nice to hear your daughter dumped her old boyfriend. I've found those who cast dispersions upon one segment of society tend to cast dispersions upon many others. And, once the honeymoon period is over with their spouses, then he or she is fair game for the same.

I have heard the expression that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree it was raised on. Sounds like yours didn't either. You raised her right and respectful. If parents today would just teach their children respect for others the whole world could be changed. Parenting is hard but when they grow up and are living with a good attitude, and respectful of others then all the hard parenting becomes worth it. This coming from an old teacher. I used to say after the first few days of class every year I could tell you what the kids parents are like at home. Yep some apples fall straight down and never roll away from that tree that raised them wether the apple is sour, bitter or sweet it shows what kind of tree they came from.

My parents told me to pass it on the way I was raised.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Michelle,

What a great story and what a great daughter . . . you did well in raising her and is a testament to your own morality and decency.

Hugs

Isha

Outstanding Michelle. Kudos to you, and to your daughter as well ! Well done.
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Kendra has been teased and harassed before all because her step dad is a crossdresser.Stood up for herself 2 years ago,told them this is what her step dad likes to do and she loves him knowing he is this way.

Simply wonderful Michelle. I just love stories like that.
    Thank you for sharing.

Tina

We define what our kids learn is 'acceptable'.

It is great that you have managed to teach your daughter to stand up for herself and not be overly influenced by peer pressure!

And yah, the guy has potential. Keep the shotgun in the closet (with your shoes) for now.

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder