Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most "Manly" Thing done while under dressed?

Most "Manly" Thing done while under dressed?

I have a crawlspace in my house that needs all the ductwork insulated. My electric bill went through the roof last year and I am pretty sure this is the reason. So my project is to wrap all the ducting with insulation and tape it all off. Anyway I had a bra and panties on while down in the spidery, dirty and webby crawlspace and got to wondering.

What is the most "Manly" thing that anyone has done while underdressed?

Just wondering

Kirsten

I used to do my own house wiring and plumbing in full femme actually. I realized at that point why women put their hair up with a clip or in a pony tail when they do stuff.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I suppose sweating copper pipe. I kept thinking how cute I'd look in bibbed short-shorts.

Shifted furniture into a lock up. I wore pantyhose under my track paints with painted to nails and panties.
    Sweaty work but kinda cool.
    Had to check every now and then to check my t shirt was covering the waistband
    Cheers
    Amanda

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I would say pretty much everything I do because I have been wearing panties daily now for over a year. My latest project is building a backyard shed, basically a small garage. I would say us tg are living proof that women can do almost anything a man can do.
    Erica

I'm underdressed just about 24/7. Consequently I do everything, even work, in panties and hose.

However; while fully dressed including wig and makeup I've;

Shot a fuzzy tailed rat with my air rifle in the back yard.

That was in between baking goodies in the kitchen.

June Cleaver meet Annie Oakley!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    By personal preference I never under dress. For me I prefer to be 100% guy when not enfemme, and 100% enfemme when so. That way there is the full contrast.

Since I always wear panties and usually a bra, I guess the answer is "Whatever!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Well, everything for at least 35 years now...

I couldn't be paid enough to wear nasty old-man drawers....lol!!

(icky!)

I do not believe in gendering work tasks - people do what needs to be done and people do what they like to do

Went shopping with my SO one day fully dressed and we happened along an antique store and she fell in love with a sitting bench. We were in a congested part of town and I had to park on the street several blocks away from the store. So the store clerk helped me carry it down to my pickup. So here I am in the middle of the day with many shoppers and traffic climbing into the back of my truck with a sundress and heels on so I could tie down the bench. I learned quickly how to hold down my dress as I climbed into the bed. It was a little intimidating at first but what choice did I have? So I went for it and now have fond memories every time I see that bench!

Does peeing standing up count?

Banned Read only
    I can't imagine any job would be affected or be influenced in any way by the underwear one wears. It's just underwear. Women's underwear is not like Kryptonite to manliness.

Dose fully dressed count ?
    Once I broke down on the L.I.E. , surpintine belt let go. I had intended on replacing it weeks earlier , even had the new belt in the trunk. Just never got around to it. It's was faster to make the repair than to try to change so I put in the new belt right there on the side of the highway wearing a black turtleneck sweater , red plaid skirt , thigh high high heel boots , full make up , long glue on nails jewelry and the whole 9 yards. Got it done and got out of there in less than 10 minutes. But it felt like forever. Thank god no one stopped to help !

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I play a lot of golf...and sometimes I just forget to not wear panties. Those days I take extra care to make sure my shirt stays tucked when I bend down to fix a ball mark or mark my ball...lol.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Bridgette me too I play golf, and pretty much always wear panties to play. Mostly just my micro fiber ones usually in black so even if they did ride up it wouldn't look to strange

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    I would sure think so! And if there were any cursive writing
    involved, that'd be triple points!

lol!

Underdressed, probably hunting, nylons and corsets are very warm undergarments and perfect for extra warmth in the woods. Fully dressed, would have to be working on my 1965 mustang. I love to work on her in a dress and flat knee high boots. I even have a special grease stained dress just for that task.

Probably driving my race car, but now that I think about that my daughter wears panties when driving her race car, so maybe its doing some wiring at home, panties and skirt and T shirt.

Hugs, Bria

The regular agony of trying to fix my 39 yo car, and did security guard duty. I was a gravedigger (hand shovels, picks), before my dressing days. Would have been hard with hose or bra.

Gold Member
    I for the most part wear panties and a bra all the time, and with fem jeans,
    well I am 3/4 dressed like any other GG walking around.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Great trump Nicole.
    That beats all.

Went hunting in pink thong and pantyhose. I do hunt alone, but made sure no one was around when nature called. Hose keep you warm so I still wear. Don't wear a thong anymore, too distracting.

Being 'Dad' to my kids while wearing a skirt, cami & pretty shoes.

Like my avatar, I'm a big beast in pretty clothes & makeup. I'm still 'Dad'.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I umpired baseball and softball for about 15 years. On cold nights, I wore panty hose under my uniform, partly becaause I had heard pro athletes do it, partly for fun. One night in particular I worked a game in which one ofthe teams represented a lesbian organization. I spent the whole time wondering if I was the only one there in panty hose.