Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leg Hair Question

From a furry person perspective, having shaved legs felt *weird*. A good breeze felt different. Socks & stockings felt different. My fur grows in at a very low angle to my skin, so ingrown hairs are pretty common (ouch). Because I'm used to being a fur covered beast, I shampoo and condition my whole body. I'm not scratchy, I'm soft.

But I'm not trying to look female. Perhaps it would more important to me if I were.

(To show you how I'm *not* gonna present as female. Forgive the crappy phone-cam)

me.jpg

Sometimes I'm so jealous of you smooth little things!!

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I am doing a full body shave for a while now and have been shaving my legs, armpits, genitals for many many years now. When o started my girlfriend (now my wife) found it odd but now I will get commented that it's time to shave again
    do not label me for i am unique

My ex boyfriend would shave his legs sometimes. The worst part about it was about 2 days to 2 weeks when he was like sleeping with a Porcupine! Before and after that were fine

Hi Amy,
    I keep everything from the eyebrows down smooth and my wife likes. Fortunately she hates body hair. I've been waxing my back and chest for 8 years, shaving my underarms for 5 and shaving my legs for a year and a half. She knew about the waxing before I did it. I just did the legs and underarms on my own without telling her. She didn't notice the legs for 9 months. Only 1 person, a female friend of hers commented about my legs. Told her I did shave them. Wife told her the less hair the better.

Hopefully one day I will be able to come out of the closet about my dressing with her.

Good luck and have fun!

I have been shaving for a few years and Nobody said anything to me but my kids. I don't think people care at all.

I will tell you that it most make some women that don't shave their hairy arms a little uncomfortable in meetings. ..

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I have shaved for three years now, and don't ever let it grow back. legs are silky smooth and when I miss a shave I get just a little stubble after 4 days or so. I guess everyone is different but it would surely grow back in a couple weeks for "short season" if that's what you are aiming for.
    I want to be this girl!

I shaved the lower half of my calves, about 3/4 of the way around. For some reason, most of it never grew back. (it's been over 3 years!) So test a patch to make sure that it will grow back, it's not a given.

Erica

I recently got permission to shave my legs. Come spring I will hate to go hairy. The only body hair is the 'love trail' from mid-chest to the pubes. I love the way clothing, and everything else just slides along my skin.