How many here have ever been in this situation. The other day at work the ladies found an empty vodka bottle in the ladies restroom. It is a bathroom used mainly by customers. So we were all joking about how it got there. I said that I sit in there before work and drink, then one of the guys joked the hardest part is going in wearing a skirt and coming out as a guy. So one of the ladies got all revved up, jokingly of course and ran over and had to look at my finger nails for any residue of nail polish. She goes on to say that a place she worked before there was a cd, he would wear make up and stuff to work and eventually came out to every one that he was tg. Bad thing was in his free time he would dress like a street corner girl, more of a drag queen.
Now the "if they only knew part. So here I am thinking, yeah a few weeks ago she would have found that nail polish. Oh well maybe it was a test, Im not sure but it ended up no big deal. Has anyone else here ever gotten into a conversation like that and said to themself "If they only knew"