Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If they only knew

Yes. About a year ago, I was playing cards with 3 gg friends, who know nothing of my cd'ing. The topic of wearing high heels came up and developed into an hour discussion of how to wear, heel selection, hazards of wearing, pain, etc. Through out the conversation, I would just smile and listen. If they only knew.

Jodi

Very Part Time Girl Melissa Anne's Avatar
    This reminded me of a conversation several years ago. We (me, my wife, and the kids) had gone on a camping trip with my (supportive) wife's parents. They don't know anything about Melissa. As we were packing up to go home on the last day of the trip, my Father in Law and me were struggling to get a rolled up tent into its bag (they always make them so small). My wife, looking on as we struggled to squeeze the large tent into its small bag, said "That's what it's like trying to put on pantyhose." My Father in law responded with "Well, I wouldn't know anything about that!" My wife just gave me a big grin and winked. Luckily, my Father in law wasn't looking at her.
    Melissa Anne, PPTG
    (Professional Part Time Girl)

Aspiring Member
    if they only knew?
    my life would be so different?
    good or bad?
    I hope they never know!

I play on a dart team with my wife and 2 other gg we got our shirts and all them were pink. The gg said mow your one of the girls my said of you girls only knew.they got a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by 6inchheels View Post
    I was thinking about starting almost the same thread. A new hire that sits near me told me that I should wear heels to work. I was blown away but tried my best not to show it. I said something like "oh they'd probably fire me for that." In retrospect, that's probably not the answer that a guy who didn't wear high heels would have given... She really caught me off guard. She then just casually started talking about the rocky horror picture show. There was really no natural conversational lead up to her comment though. It's like she just sort of knew that I would be quite thrilled to wear heels to work. I can't figure out why she would have any suspicion though. Women really are observant. Sheesh.
    Funnily enough I had a similar experience in work but it was a young guy recently hired. I had taken some flying lessons. He suddenly asked me, jokingly of course, if I wore high heels in the plane and if they got caught in the pedals. Completely out of left field that. Thinking about it now. I think the girls in the office must have said something because it's clear now that they had me worked out even though they never said anything to me at the time.

Women have great instincts.

Happened yesterday, one of the ladies came in for her shift and said good afternoon lovely ladies (I am the only guy). And then she corrected and said and of course gentlemen as well. So I said, hey, you can call me whatever you want, I'm comfortable with who I am !! Got some chuckles and we all moved on, if they only knew - and no, they have no clue whatsoever as I do not dress at all in the summer and live 6700kms away from them in the winter !