Thread: Rambling about my life, crossdressing and the wonderful season of fall!

Lightbulb Rambling about my life, crossdressing and the wonderful season of fall!

I have came a very long way since I have started on these forums 2 years ago, my past was really really messed up, the hardships I went through as a young kid and teenager were beyond anything I would wish upon my worst enemy but that whole explanation is for another day. The way I viewed the world and my life directly impacted my views on dealing with cross dressing and my identity as a person, its something I still struggle with today, Something I might struggle with for years to come...am I a macho man or am I a sissy boy who likes to dress up as a woman? Yes this sounds harsh but I would find it hard to believe that any of you could honestly say you have never asked yourself that question before. I guess that is our burden though...at least until we can truly accept ourselves and our identity, whether that be a Crossdresser, Transgender woman or whoever you might identify yourself as, its okay to be yourself at any cost because we only get one shot at this wonderful gift of life and I for one do not want to spend another minute of it stressed out over social stigmas and stereotypes from overly judgmental people. Easier said than done though, right?

This is just something I have learned and taught myself over the years. and being able to put it into words has really helped solidify it in my mind. Of course I cant attribute it all to myself because this forum has been a HUGE support crutch for me and I doubt I would have made the same conclusion without you guys. If you look back in my history of started threads you would find how scatter brained I have been over these couple years, its almost embarrassing looking back on what i posted in the past and I would be just fine if you didn't take a look. While they weren't many, you could surely tell how confused I have been. I guess you could say I'm A little bit dramatic. hence my profile picture. I hope this little rant touched some of you and even if it didn't I just hope you enjoyed reading.

Now on to the good stuff:

FALL IS HERE!

I absolutely LOVE the season of fall! Halloween is especially nice or us Cross dressers and Thanksgiving is always a great time. Not to mention Sam Adams Oktoberfest is stocked in the shelves of liquor stores everywhere! All that aside though I simply love the beauty of nature and the weather, during this time of year I find myself outside more than in the summer, for me it is perfect hiking weather and I spend most of my weekends and time off negotiating the local mountainous trails, it just never gets old. How do you enjoy fall? Or dont you?

Another reason I love fall is plain and simple, women's fall fashion! I absolutely love the thought of being able to go out all dolled up in femme wearing cute fall clothes, Boots jeans/leggings scarves and a nice cable knit sweater (see below). Hopefully this year I can muster up the courage to go out in girl mode but we will see. the scarf will definitely help with my obnoxiously large Adams apple Anyways, Thanks for reading my loooooong post and I hope you got some kind of enjoyment out of it. I plan on posting the first picture of myself to the gallery very soon so stay tuned for that.

index.jpg

Bye for now
    ~ Jessica ~

Great fall clothing items