Thread: A test of your femininity?

A test of your femininity?

This enquiry is about sex with your partner, and is directed to those members enjoying full dressing freedom with their SO's consent. Our Moderator, Julie M says she has lesbian feelings, so presumably she is comfortable in remaining "en femme" afterwards. I suspect there are many members for whom dressing - to whatever extent - is a titilating adjunct to sexual satisfaction, and I ask you, "Do you have feelings of guilt, shame or unmanliness after the sexual act - and promptly discard the feminine items of clothing, jewellery etc?" .

As one of the girls who has an so that knows that I dress. At least to an extent. I have no problem with leaving on what ever nighty I happen to be wearing after my so and I finish having sex. Just because it happens to sometimes be sexually motivated when it comes to what I am wearing on a particular night does not mean that I want to change. And No I don't feel unmanly because I don't feel manly when I am dressed in the first place. That is the whole point of dressing as a woman in the first place. At least for me it is.
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

clarissa3d

My femininity..

Well I would have to say that it is appart of my person and always has been. The sexual part of me is just that apart. What I wear is like my male part of what I wear. Sex well what ever turns me on.

If enfemme well what ever turns me on that way and male well what ever turns me on that way.

I am a balance with a very sexual side on both.

My wife also doen't like Darby but if it were sexual, and after the fact, we're on such a fast track/tread mill of life that we would probably go out for chocolate cookie dough ice cream and an espresso, you know, a girls night! LOL
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

Part of it

I think part of it is that I (we) love woman so much that I (we) want to be a bigger part of there world.

Cant say 'we' cause others may not agree.

Kisses Prue

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Darby
    My wife also doen't like Darby but if it were sexual, and after the fact, we're on such a fast track/tread mill of life that we would probably go out for chocolate cookie dough ice cream and an espresso, you know, a girls night! LOL
    Darby...
    Girls night out... you are too funny!!! Love it!
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

A test of your femininity?

My apologies Julie ... I guess it comes back to that old adage " Believe half of what you read and nothing of what you hear" ... Or something like that.

my gg wants to have sex with me as a woman because it is a fantasy of mine and she want me to be happy and will fufill one day. but when we had sex tonight we were both just naked but i was a total girl and she loved it. i felt no guilt. and she let me put one of her dresses on afterward.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

PntyLvr3
    Im just a Lesbian "trapped" in a mans body .... course thats what i tell myself cause thats the way i sorta feel...... course again that goes away cause there have been VERY Few men i found myself attracted too aswell .. maybe the later is cause Jessica is just out Fantisizing .....

dont have SO @ time ..... but in the past that never stopped me from wearing what i was wearing just to continue snuggling up and enjoying life....... Jessica might only be a "Could have Been" but i enjoy being her whenever i get the chance

but of course ... like i said i have no SO .... so without too much detail... Jessica will sometimes dress way too ****ty during her fantisy's.... and yes will change right after..... but not in shame or guilt.... and not into NE thing manly unless late for work....

but to sum it all up....... for the most part the sexual pleasure of wearing fem has long left ... or atleast honestly dwindled to the point that im always wearing fem 24/7 even if its just panty's while working..... nothing sexual bout that one

Quote Originally Posted by flicka
    This enquiry is about sex with your partner, and is directed to those members enjoying full dressing freedom with their SO's consent. Our Moderator, Julie M says she has lesbian feelings, so presumably she is comfortable in remaining "en femme" afterwards. I suspect there are many members for whom dressing - to whatever extent - is a titilating adjunct to sexual satisfaction, and I ask you, "Do you have feelings of guilt, shame or unmanliness after the sexual act - and promptly discard the feminine items of clothing, jewellery etc?" .
    No guilt here, what so ever. If it a day time tryst, we both end up putting bras and panties back on. A night time tryst, then we both put night gowns back on. There is some lesbian love between us, I've learned how to be soft, gentle, and caring.
    Hugs,

Teddie