Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wearing glasses sexy or not ?

Sexy..? Strangely, yes... and my darling wife wears glasses too...

Empowered...? She certainly is when she peers over them at me because I am due a ticking off for something...

Me...? Don't wear them - amazing for my age but I cna still rade this and tyep prefctly...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Hi, Sometimes I wear them and sometimes I don't, but I think glasses are a wonderful fashion accessory as you have illustrated.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

glasses look really good it makes you look more classy in my opinion

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Nerd alert !!!!!

Should be "sexy, or damm sexy?" I vote the latter, of course!! I broke my girl glasses though... a damm shame.
    Thanks for reminding me to shop for some new ones!
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Don't know about empowered, but I'm definitely less blind when I wear them! :-)
    I love your glasses, they look amazing on you!
    I soooooo need to snag myself a pair of girl glasses!
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

I would love to find a pair of sexy/classy ladies frames to try!!!!

I guess it depends if one wants to make a spectacle of oneself or not... badum tish!

I think glasses can look very cute, they really are a fashion accessory and can set off a look.
    Yours really suit you Katie.

I'm not sure the glasses are sexy, but they are very feminine, and look great on you. You look sexy without the glasses too.
    Stephanie

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Katie,
    You don't have to apologize!
    I was just funning ya!

As you can see, I'm a wearer (have been for 53 years!). Those ones are my mature office manager lady pair :-)
    Knowing yourself is so much more, Take one step forward and you open up the door. T'pau - Secret Garden.

Check out my blog - You Can't Do That With People

Elegance Personified katie elouise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Sexy..? Strangely, yes... and my darling wife wears glasses too...

Empowered...? She certainly is when she peers over them at me because I am due a ticking off for something...

Me...? Don't wear them - amazing for my age but I cna still rade this and tyep prefctly...

Katey x
    You naughty girl

I've always thought that glasses were sexy. Even if I didn't need glasses, I think I would wear glasses anyway.

I think I look more feminine in glasses, though it depends on what kind. I also need some makeup.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I don't have any choice about wearing my glasses, but I think they can be a fine accessory in any case, and another option for expressing style and fashion sense. I do have to admit I'm a little jealous of those who have perfect vision, though. As the years go by, that's fewer and fewer of my peers!

- Diane

I need the specs too. For those that have ordered them online, how did they turn out?
    No problem going to Doc for new Fem frames but a lot more moola.
    XX
    Char

I have worn glasses since I was 9 or 10. Do I feel empowered? No. I am just thankful they cam still make a prescription that will work for me.

71 and counting,

Bobbi

Platinum Member
    Hi Katie, I really think that glasses really make a difference.
    I have a couple dozen pairs in all sizes & styles in different colors and shades from clear to dark and reflective lens's
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    I wear glasses to see. I can go without them but I shouldn't drive and can't read menus and such without them. I wear "female" reading glasses from the drugstore when going out as a female. Not to read but I picked a pair that helps my distance vision.

Wearing feminine styled glasses is one of several good ways to throw off the casual onlooker who might otherwise think you are a male.

Nice but it
    Sometimes overpower ur beautiful eyes plus them makeup ie eyeshadow,liquid eye...

Glasses can have a very appealing look to them. I say go for it! I myself prefer to wear contacts personal preference. They would take away my own look. I also love wearing my sunglasses as well.

Huggs, Julie

I wear my glasses to drive and to see price tags. Just walking in the mall, I tend to not wear them and just keep them in my purse. This way, I don't have to see the eyes from 20 feet away checking me out for anything... they can look but I won't see them.

Took me a while before I went to the eye MD for a pair of Black Nautica's in my rx....

Renne......

No choice here! The world looks like an impressionist painting without the specs. I'd rather have my eye liner and mascara more visible.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    With my unaided vision I am powerful enough to walk into walls and trip down staircases, so I may be less powerful and possibly a little less likely to need medical assistance if I wear my glasses. I would like to be able to wear contacts but never have been able to do that and can't afford to pay for lasik type surgery. So given those conditions and the amazing selection of frames available, I'm happy to wear glasses. Just got new frames and may look for another pair in the near future. As for glasses being the thing that makes me look sexy, eehhhh that has never been a realistic goal for me anyway, so I'll leave that for others and be happy as I attempt to sneek up on looking kind of feminine.
    Last edited by Sarah Doepner; 09-15-2014 at 06:00 PM. Reason: needed to finish my thought. I'm getting distracted as I get older.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I never had girls glasses to give it a try. I loved CDing ever since getting contacts.