Thread: Small steps!

Small steps!

Yesterday i let a little bit of Sparkle out of the house. We had some shopping to do among other various errands. It wasn't much just my diamond stud earrings,some foundation and light lipstick,my girly jeans from Maurices along with my girly walk that my so says i do to well .I received a few looks that i noticed but it felt so good!Later that evening we had friends over for dinner. Neither of them mentioned the way i looked. It was such a good day i didn't want it to end!
    I just want to be a pretty girl!

Not such small steps I think

The steps you took may have been small in effort but the courage you needed must have been great. If I were to take only small steps with my appearance, I don't know if I could handle being out. I would think everyone would know but it seems like you would pass very well.

methinks those are big steps.. Your friends know you 'dress', I take it..
    I need jeans.. Love dresses/skirts but I NEED to get out too..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

If those are small steps for you, I can't wait to see your big strides!

Very cool, good for you!
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Our friends don't know i dress. However after last night they may possibly be wondering lol. The makeup really wasn't very noticeable. I would recommend jeans. Few people will notice they are women's jeans but you know and it feels good! If your like me a few strangers thinking "why's that guy wearing women's jeans " won't bother you at all. They can't see the sexy lace panties under those jeans!
    I just want to be a pretty girl!