Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking at pretty gg's

Since coming out to myself as a CD, I now find when I look at a woman, I'm first looking at her make up (particularly her eye make up), her clothes, her shoes and her mannerisms. There's something new to learn from every woman that you see.

There isn't anything better than a pretty girl dressed in skirts, heels and hose. I could look at them all day.

Jenni,
    There are a lot of us like that and it is pretty normal.
    I am usually attracted by the clothes they wear.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Pretty normal I would think.
    I tend to look at attractive guys and girls.
    Nice clothes are a plus.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My jealousy usually involves the fact that the GG I'm looking at has the body that will allow her to wear the clothes (etc) that she's wearing and have the look be spectacular!

Quote Originally Posted by Talisker View Post
    Anyone who starts with 'I'm definitely straight...." makes me suspicious that they really aren't and are trying to convince themselves. Especially since it got nothing to do with the question
    I'm no longer sure whether they're trying to convince themselves; I think maybe they're still trying to figure out where they fit, based on how they feel, such as being turned on by a hot girl would of course make you think that you're definitely straight, and then imagining that when you're attracted to men then it's some 'other part of you' that isn't 'really you' which has homosexual feelings. Being lost in the gender zone is a confusing place to be. When I was a teen, I was almost positive that I was a transsexual; much later, turns out I was not. So perhaps it's not so much of a stretch for people to think that they're sure they are straight, even if it later turns out that they are not.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

If I love the look of a woman, and she wears something that I could wear too (not tryin, I am sooner or later looking for similar clothes online.
    Quote Originally Posted by njcddresser View Post
    There's something new to learn from every woman that you see.
    Thanks for this reminder !

I am not envious for their clothes but of their bodies.
    I can buy their clothes.

I wish I had a body/face to wear the clothes so well.

I think, I am twice the female she is!
    Meaning, I am two times the size she is!

As I continue to be challenged by applying my make up I find myself checking GG's make up more often then what their wearing.

The Mad Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    I am not envious for their clothes but of their bodies.
    I can buy their clothes.

I wish I had a body/face to wear the clothes so well.
    Yes indeed...it's about the body proportion isn't it?

It is the best of both worlds. To admire a pretty girl and her clothes as well. What could be nicer

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Welcome to the club.

Jenni,
    You are preaching to the priest. LOL.

Love,
    Lexi V.

Isnt it odd, as a CDer, when I see a well dressed beautiful woman, my first reaction isn't that I want to go to bed with her, its that I want to be her. I want her femininity, her grace, her looks, her appeal, her femininity, her - power as a woman.

When I look at a young GG anymore, I wish I was 30 years younger and had the figure to wear what she has on. I just like to admire the one's that have a good taste in clothing. I also admire GG's with beautiful hair. I would also like to ask the ones that are wearing something inappropriate for their age and figure if they bothered to look in the mirror before they left the house.

When I was 10, my father felt that it was necessary to teach me about "the birds and the bees". This actually involved reading 3 very technical medically oriented books on male and female anatomy, after the last book he tried to explain that I was different from other boys. I didn't have testes because they were "up inside, like ovaries". He also told me that I needed to let him or mom know if I started having cramps. There was a LOT he kept secret though.

Then he showed me some pictures of completely naked girls in playboy magazine. They were pretty, and I wished I had breasts like hers, but that was about it. A week later, he shows me a different set of pictures, this time with a girl wearing sexy lingerie like garterbelts, stockings, heels, and bra. That got my interest.

For as long as I can remember, at least back to 6 years old, my fantasies were always of two women, both dressed in pretty clothes, skirts, heels, hose, satin blouses, and gently kissing and touching and caressing each other, with her eventually taking control and seducing me, the other woman.

By the time I was 13, and had started going through puberty, I remember often seeing the girls in beautiful dresses or skrt and top outfits, and going through a tornado of emotions so quickly it as confusing. I would see the girl, lets say she was wearing a short sweater dress, made of cashmere wool, with pantyhose and low heels. The immediate reaction was one of lust, testosterone shooting through me, often causing the start of an erection. This was followed by a burning sensation, like my face was on fire, then my whole body. Then would be the feeling of dispair. In the rush of lust, I would imagine that she would seduce me. In the burn, I wanted to be like her, to look like her, to be dressed like her, and the dispair was knowing that NONE of that was going to happen. Sometimes, the dispair was so intense that I wanted to die right then and there, just get it over with and end the torture.

Eventually, I found that what I liked best was a woman who was aggressive and dominant, enjoyed being in charge, and also liked treat me like her girl. I didn't even have to be dressed to enjoy it, though I usually enjoyed it more when I could wear a little something sexy. As a result I discovered a variety of ways to be submissive, including B&D, and light S&M. Mostly, however, the desire was to be seduced by a woman who found Debbie attractive.

When I finally started dressing in public, I realized that I could be attracted to both men and women. I often wondered, if I had been dressed and drunk at the same time, would I have enjoyed being seduced by men? I never found out because by the time I finally had the courage to appear in public, I already had 8 years clean and sober. As of now I have 34 years and have no desire to reset the clock.

The other thing I discovered was that when the woman I was dating enjoyed going out with me dressed up, she could dress as "butch" as she wanted and I was fine with that. What mattered more than how she dressed, how she did her hair, or how she did her make-up (or didn't wear any), was that she enjoyed seducing me as her girl. Some of my fondest memories are with two girls who were "one of the guys" socially, but when they got me home, they loved to get me dressed up pretty, put on their own sexy outfits, they'd seduce me, sometimes focefully and aggressively. i would thank them by making sure that they were completely satisfied to show my gratitude. I learned that size 20 can be even sexier than size 5, when she knows how to take control.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

When I see a pretty GG...

Given that I'm right at the pinnacle of the age of reproduction, first thing I notice is that I am sexually attracted to her (unless its from fairly far away, in which case I notice her clothes first). I'm sure this will diminish over time, though. Then, I notice her clothes - what I liked, what I don't like, and how I would portray it as my own image if I were to wear it. Then, if I'm feeling up to it, I bring it up in conversation. They're quick to engage in conversation, as they're aware most men don't care for their fashion. An excellent way to start talking to a lady

I think that for a lot of us crossdressers there is a degree of fetishism in regards to women's clothing. I have never denied it. While it certainly isn't the only reason that I crossdress, it's part of it. If that's the case for you, then it's only natural that when you see women's clothing it would have that effect. That effect could be amplified if you are attracted to the woman wearing them as well. I don't think we should feel weird about it. FABs (females at birth) do it all the time, regardless of their sexual orientation, many times in a "window shopping" endeavor. In my study of women I believe the phrase "women don't dress for men, they dress for each other," is largely true, and it's not a romantic/sexual thing at all. If there is a degree of sexual interest to your gaze, I don't think that's a bad thing, however. Just don't stare! Don't be afraid to pay a compliment to some of these women in the right setting. The right setting meaning if she's obviously busy, let her be. If you feel it's an approachable moment, however, you might make a friend or find yourself a date!

I myself have ALWAYS looked up to and admired girls and women. Just attracted to and in awe of any and everything about them and that goes with them? I am envious of their capacity and capability of and for "Self Expression!"

As an individual? I resent being limited to self expression ~ constrained ~ limited to some "BOX" just because of what's between my legs?

I am often jealous of GGs outfits make up ect and the ability to pull it off , I try to emulate as much of it as I can.
    If only I could get a boob job for the week end, and give them back on Monday morning lol! Boy would that open up a lot of options for different outfits !

Quote Originally Posted by jennigrace View Post
    I'm definitely straight and attracted to the opposite sex. But when I look at the live gg or pictures I many times get jealous of the clothes they are wearing. Especially attracted to their skirts/dresses/shorts/etc.
    I habitually experience the very same, but not often enough for my liking! Many women (and men) now seem to take little of no pride in their appearance I cannot bear the sight of sportswear on the unsporting but that, alas, is the norm, at least where I live. Oh, to have lived in the 1940s and '50s!

Quote Originally Posted by Elle1946 View Post
    There isn't anything better than a pretty girl dressed in skirts, heels and hose. I could look at them all day.
    I could not agree more! My wife is a wonderful blessing in that regard.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 09-22-2014 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.