Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking at pretty gg's

Looking at pretty gg's

I'm definitely straight and attracted to the opposite sex. But when I look at the live gg or pictures I many times get jealous of the clothes they are wearing. Especially attracted to their skirts/dresses/shorts/etc.
    jennigrace

You're not alone, me too.

Anyone who starts with 'I'm definitely straight...." makes me suspicious that they really aren't and are trying to convince themselves. Especially since it got nothing to do with the question but anyway....

Don't get jealous of their clothes get some of you own and wear them
    Last edited by Talisker; 09-17-2014 at 06:16 PM.
    Talisker because i like the taste and dont need another name or personality but needed some letters (numbers arent allowed on here). Found out later its a rare mans name on a small scottish island.

Sexually attracted to things with human female characteristics - Talisker, GGs, CDs, cheetara etc.
    Male things can be useful a CD accessory and for drinks or currys, directions and lifting stuff.

Gold Member
    Yes I look at girls, and get jealous at how nice they look, their great shape, etc.
    I can only wish I had half the shape most girls have.
    Rader

Aspiring Member
    I am with you Jenni Gace. Since getting into CDing more properly over the last year or so I am much more interested in the clothes, hair style etc than before.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

First thing I look at is their heels

OP, I see three sentences in your post.. and the first one doesn't have to do anything with the other two.

Having said that though.. yes.. I always look at what other GG's and CD/TG/TS's are wearing.. and often I get jealous (in a good way) at what they are wearing and how well they are wearing it!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

I do get as many of own as I can
    jennigrace

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Most definitely

Not only do I enjoy looking at women, and also can feel jealous at times (AKA, most of the time), but 'girl watching' is where I get a lot of my inspiration and ideas. There have been many times I had originally thought that I didn't like a particular piece of clothing, or type of shoes, or an accessory etc. But then I would see a nicely dressed woman who was wearing one of those items, or done her makeup in a certain way, and my view would change. And usually when these situations occur, I immediately think about how I can incorporate what I just saw into my own presentation. I would even go so far as to say, for myself, it is required that I watch women. Especially when styles and trends are continuously changing. I'm always looking for ways to improve, and what better way to achieve that than to routinely examine the source material?
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

I seem to look to see if they are dressed in a skirt, and if they have hose and wearing heels, then they get another look. I love cleavage if that is showing I then look at the makeup and think its time to go dress. My wife is always telling me ok which girl are you looking at. I tell her and then we sometimes discuss what we like or don't like about what they are wearing. Not judgmental but usually what we like. A beautiful girl is almost like one of the triggers for me to dress as soon as possible.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenni, When I see a particular great looking lady I like to take in the whole picture then dissect it and make mental notes,
    then the next time I get dressed I go through mi rather large collection and see how close that I can match that look.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    A slightly different twist for me. If I see an attractive woman walk in the mall wearing a pretty mid length swaying skirt (my favorite style) I feel some envy in that nobody pays her any attention other than an appreciative glance. Nobody snickers or giggles or points at her. So wish I could do that with complete freedom.

Ineke
    Last edited by Ineke Vashon; 09-17-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieFan512 View Post
    First thing I look at is their heels
    You and I both lol I swear I can hear heels half a store away and the first thing I look is to see how cute they are, then if they are, I usually go to the shoe department to see if they bought them where ever we are at and if I can get a pair

After seeing the heels though, I do tend to watch and see how they are walking in them. You'd be amazed at how badly some women walk in heels but hey at least they are wearing them and not flip flops lol

I feel some envy in that nobody pays her any attention other than an appreciative glance. Nobody snickers or giggles or points at her. So wish I could do that with complete freedom.

This usually follows seeing what someone is wearing. I always think this. If only I could walk the mall with such freedom. I'll see a very pretty woman walking as I pass her with new heels in a bag , knowing that I am going to go home and wear them around the house while she could have any where she pleased.....but doesn't. It's a shame really.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    I just wish the clothes would look as good on me as they do them!

I'm with Brenda,
    If only the body, makeup, size,
    Oh we'll, I enjoy girl me!
    Char

I can identify with those feelings, but it's not jealousy. I am glad for them and wish them well. In my case, I envy their ability to put together a great look. I study it for ideas which I could incorporate.
    Quarterly TG Invasions: TgDetroit.com
    Facebook: MsVal Bralt

I catch my husband looking at my cloths instead of me.....

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Story of my life:

1. See a pretty girl.
    2. Fantasize about being with the pretty girl.
    3. Wonder where she bought her dress.
    4. Fantasize about looking like the pretty girl.

I was always under the impression that CD-ing meant doing my best to look like any pretty GG ...
    I'm not picky.. I do my best to do that.. May not work, but I LOVE trying!!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Sometimes, when i do see a Gg well dressed, and attractive, I feel a bit of awe, and envy, and also , because being social seems so much easier for them, and, they are close , and huggy with quite a few, and have a wide, social support network, where i , am a loner, with few friends, and go many months with no hugs, other than pets.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 09-17-2014 at 08:06 PM.

I know what you mean, Alice.

I love to look at pretty women, their outfits, their figures, their hair, their faces and especially their smiles, the whole picture.

When I see women walking into any shoe shop and buy things that they might never wear or wear just once...my size 12s get very, very sad.

Angela xx

Recently I have started to pay attention to what girls wear and I think to myself I would not go out dressed that that. For the most part the girls dress sloppy and way to casual. But when a sharply dressed woman walks by, I am really impressed and want to be like that.

It's ok, GG do it too, probably more than we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgette Ross View Post
    Story of my life:

1. See a pretty girl.
    2. Fantasize about being with the pretty girl.
    3. Wonder where she bought her dress.
    4. Fantasize about looking like the pretty girl.
    Well stated Bridgette!
    "Missed it by that much!"