Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I a bad Crossdresser?

Am I a bad Crossdresser?

Hi everyone,

I had an experience today that left me wondering if I am a bad crossdresser. My workday typically takes me to many different locations in a work week. Today, I happened to be in a location for an entire day. I was sitting at a desk in an office that I was told was currently unoccupied. I was working for a few hours and kicked something under the desk. I took a look under the desk to see what I was kicking. I then saw a very pretty pair of black satin leather pumps with a 4 inch heel. I was overcome by a desire to take my shoes off and try them on. I tried them on and they fit perfectly, like something from Cinderella! I wore them for a few hours in the office (descretly under the desk), then I was overcome by guilt. I took them off and carefully put them back under the desk. Those shoes belonged to someone, so I ask:

Am I a bad crossdresser for wearing those shoes?

I have been thinking about those shoes all day! My current DADT marriage has left me no time in the last 3 weeks to crossdress, and I wonder if this is why I happen to be obsessing over these shoes. All responses welcome.

No because you come to know that what you were doing was wrong, and took them off. Bad person would have taken the heels. Not speaking for anyone else, I would have done the something trying them on, after I would have look for a pair just like them.

In that situation , I would have tried them on also.

Tina

No, that's a lovely story. No harm done.

I'd have done exactly the same.

x
    Girl me

Well, you could have held them up and asked if anyone lost their shoes. If no takers, then keep them at the end of the day? It is amazing that they fit!

Banned Read only
    If you really liked the shoes I hope you made a mental note of the make, style and size. You may want to buy your own pair. You were occupying the desk of an absentee guy? Were you?

I am going to through a voice of doubt here. I understand why you did it, but I do not think you should have. Had you tried them, taken them off and then gone looking for a pair yourself, I would say that is fine. But not wearing them all day, I would draw the line there. At work I leave a pair of trainers when I am not there, because I swap into them at lunch time to go walking or exercise - but I would never expect anyone to wear them when I am not around - i would be horrified if they did.

You do not know whose they where or why they where left there. To me wearing them, whilst a huge temptation is akin to going through some ones stuff and saying "what they won't know won't harm them". Whilst true, it is still not right.

You would of been a bad person in general if you had decided to take the shoes, but you decided to put them back so no your not a bad crossdresser. and besides i'm sure at one point in our lives we all tried on someone else's clothing before.

I answer this earlier, but a few day ago I answer one on, should I wear my wife pantyhose, my answer was get your own. I said on this post, that I would have try on the heels also. Am I a little fickle here. The hose, once you put them on there is no way, to put them back to the way they were, the heel, no harm done. I have not change my mind on either.

Nah... no harm, no foul.. accidentally stumbling upon 4 inch heels at work? Heck, I'd probably done the same if I knew no one was looking.. and I have more than a hundred pairs of shoes!

It might not have been the completely right thing to do.. but hey.. we've all been there.. trying on someone else's shoes or clothes.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Sounds like a great story. For me i have a size 15 shoe , it wouldn't for me. For u its a great story.

Years ago, in a land far away, I owned several apartment buildings, most were near a large University, so many of my tents were young college girls.

While doing maintenance on the buildings I routinely invaded the girls privacy.
    I never tried anything on, but I did know the bra size of all my tenants.

That didn't make me a vad Crossdresser.... it made me a bad Landlord.
    Cara

As an adult, I have come to believe that trying on someone else's clothing without their permission is wrong. So yes, you're a bad crossdresser. We all do it when growing up, mainly out of curiosity. But once we're past that point, to where we know what we're doing, then yes, it's wrong to do it (unless of course you have discussed it with the woman in question and know she welcomes you borrowing her clothes, much the same way that school age women often borrow each other's clothes/shoes/etc., while also of course welcoming HER to borrow your things!).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    I'm wondering if someone laid a trap for you, and you not only fell into it, you jumped in with both feet.

Bad crossdresser? Rubbish! A single act that you regret just makes you human. Stop worrying about it and go and buy yourself a pair of the same shoes!

Angela xx

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese View Post
    I answer this earlier, but a few day ago I answer one on, should I wear my wife pantyhose, my answer was get your own. I said on this post, that I would have try on the heels also. Am I a little fickle here. The hose, once you put them on there is no way, to put them back to the way they were, the heel, no harm done. I have not change my mind on either.
    Annaliese - Kudos to you for owning up to this one...

But, but, but, but..... there's some strange ethics in this place that really has my head spinning sometimes...

So - I thought it was OK for a husband to take his wife's no longer used PH as a one-off... overwhelmingly other folk said 'no - buy your own' - when in fact, they may very well have already bought those very same PH (man-wife common property...?) - although I admit I can't be sure...

But here - trying on a complete stranger's shoes...? Actually - no - not just trying them on... but wearing them for a few hours... That's OK....?

Athena - I want you to know I don't think you're a bad person for that... not at all - I think you succumbed to a temptation that many of us would have done... and I put my hand up too and say: yep - I probably wouldn't have resisted either... :

I'm just fascinated that there is such inconsistency among us... but I guess that's a people and culture thing as much as anything to do with CDing...

And yes Athena - I think small events like this appear to have greater significance if we are actively suppressing feelings... your obsession is probably partly the DADT and partly the staggering coincidence that destiny would drive you to that desk and those shoes that shouted... "try me, try me..."

"Fascinating, Jim.."

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gone to live my life
    Hi Athena,

I don't think you are a bad person. You acted on an impulse and got caught up in the moment. Don't beat yourself up for this one act.

Hugs

Isha

Good point Katey, and I don't think it's terrible to wear the wife's pantyhose either. Most that responded to that thread were concerned that the wife would know or find out that someone was wearing her pantyhose. Many times I disagree with others because there doesn't seem to be much reason to have a thread if eveyone responds with the same answer. It turns into a groupthink scenario. Some of these threads are screaming for a devil's advocate.

So, why not wear the black satin leather pumps with 4 inch heels? Guilt turned out to be the reason for the OP. Guilt usually comes when trying on a woman's clothing behind her back (even the SO's). There must be other reasons like hygiene, fear of getting caught, etc. If I hadn't dressed in 3 weeks and found myself in that situation, I wouldn't be able to resist.

"You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Reality Check
    I think it's very surprising that you would happen to find a pair of women's high heeled shoes under a desk that happened to fit you. Unless you have unusually small feet for a man, it would have been a very large woman who left the shoes.

I don't think you should have tried them on.

1. They are shoes. Unless you got athletes foot, fungus etc your not harming the owner. You didnt take a car, bank account, underwear etc.

2. With a DADT and a few weeks no dressing, i understand the temptation.

3. This is one of those grey areas. Not your stuff, but in the end noone is harmed. Dont worry about it. You got some heel time and put them back.
    Every GG i know has talked about buying a pair a snappy heels for a special event then returning them. Hell some even buy dresses for an event an return it. Is what you did that much different?

no at all.

Leave an anonymous note in them. if they aren't put away next time they will have a new home

Maybe it is wrong but I would have succumbed to the temptation.

I think we all have had "bad moments".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wouldn't say bad ....maybe forgetful ! Are you SURE they were not YOURS ? !

Diane

My guess is that the owner of the shoes will know that someone else had on her shoes. She will ask, Who was sitting at my desk? Your name comes up. Your boss is notified. You are called in, confronted and fired.

Is that worth it?

Don't touch someone else's property when in another office. Yes, you are a bad CD.

Jodi

Thanks you to all for your insights. I do appreciate the feedback.

Some responses to questions that were raised:

Jodi's point is one I have thought of since yesterday. What a way to lose a job! I am trying to picture my boss having that conversation with me.

To Krisi's post: I do have freakish small feet for a man. I usually wear a 7.5 US or 8 US men's shoe.

To nvlady: I find the idea of a crossdresser trap really interesting. I wonder is a suspecting SO or parent has ever tried to set one for their guy they suspected of crossdressing.
    Last edited by Athena_; 09-21-2014 at 09:25 AM.