Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I a bad Crossdresser?

Might want to call it destiny to find a woman's shoes with big enough feet

Silver Member
    Trying on or wearing a pair of shoes left in an office does not make anyone a "bad person". If you feel guilty about wearing someone else's shoes, that still does not make you a bad person.

Who really knows the details about the shoes you discovered? They were probably not brand new or not worn if left under a desk. Old or new, they were not important enough for the owner to put away appropriately. I see mountains of heels under some women's desks at work and most people think it is inconsiderate and unprofessional to make an office work place a closet. I think it is a bit much that you wore them all day, but that is not a big deal. Enjoy the memory and good luck at your next work place.

Platinum Member
    No....just unusually fortunate. I can't help but wonder who left her shoes behind. Maybe she word tennies to and from work.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Make that a no, for me too. As long as you are not stealing them, or doing violence to a person for them, you are worrying over nothing.

Wearing sexy 4 inch heels are on my bucket list. Knowing myself, I probably wouldn't even hesitate or ponder the thought. But then I'd have to walk around in them a bit too
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Oh, thank you. I was wondering where I left them.

Seriously though, this is not a good or bad thing. It is a little strange, but it is on the order of using a stranger's reserved parking spot. Don't beat yourself up for it.
    Quarterly TG Invasions: TgDetroit.com
    Facebook: MsVal Bralt

Sassy Princess (GG) Anna Fakley's Avatar
    No harm trying on a pair of "lost" or "forgotten" shoes!

If you were a women and foumd a nice set of high heel shoes under a desk that were someone elses, you could have worn them around the office showing them to everyone and there would not be any big deal. What a difference gender can make.

Silver Member
    In the last two buildings that I worked in, there were many women, especially young women, who stored their heels under their desks. Same thing where I work now. 5 to 10 pairs are not uncommon. I don't mind, in fact, I find it rather humorous. I see the last minute arrivals, the athletic shoes kicked off, they get on their knees - looking for matching pumps, and then - instant transformation, from commuter to business person with heels and some lipstick. Some even borrow shoes from each other, if they discover they do not have the right pair at work. Few managers have approached it as a clutter problem but most do not. It's OK and even seems to be expanding in numbers of women and pairs of shoes under desks. I have worked for some very senior female executives who have their own stashes of shoes.

I would think you are not the first person to try on a pair of high heels at work.

Silver Member
    While many of us here have done the same or worse it is something that one should not do. Hope you enjoyed and he or she does not catch that someone was wearing their shoes.

Time for a gendermutt buzzkill post I guess.... 1st, I am somewhat saddened that there are many replies here that say no big deal. You didn't do anything wrong. IMO, yes, yes you did do something wrong. Morals, manners, whatever you want to call it, but if you want to use or borrow something from someone else, you ask permission. I almost wish that the person who left their heels under their desk would have came back to retrieve them to find you wearing them. It would have been deserved. How would you think she would have reacted? hmmm? Other than the fact you are a guy, but even if it was another woman, how would the owner of the shoes feel and react if a stranger was wearing her shoes? How would any of us feel if someone came cruising by that we do not know and decides to wear any of our clothes, jewelry, or use any of our personal items?

This really has nothing to do with CDing, other than you wearing heels (and taking a ridiculous risk of getting caught). This is about basic decency here. I am not going to say you are a bad person for what you did, but you made a very poor decision and also an extremely risky one as well. I wonder if it was as much about the risk as it is wearing the heels?? either way, a very poor decision IMO.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I guess my therapist would say that your not a bad person, but that your behavior was bad.

And I agree.

You should be spanked ;-)
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I think I did worst then that. I don't think I would know if someone wore my shoes.

I understand where you are coming from, I think we all do but that doesn't make what you did alright. You're not a terrible person for doing one little questionable thing but it was still horribly disrespectful. I'm sure most of us have "borrowed" a lot of things without permission in our lives as crossdressers but I still always felt awfully guilty about it even though I tried to stick to mainly older items that weren't actively being worn. Since growing up I have tried to be completely free of borrowing. I believe the only thing I have borrowed without permission in recent years was a single blouse and I at least had the decency to wash it afterwards. That's why I understand your temptation but I still won't condone it. After how I felt last time, I really don't think I'm going to do it ever again. That's not the person I want to be anymore. I have my own clothes and I treat people with the respect I expect them to give me. That includes not touching my stuff.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Careful I bite <3
    Slightly wrong? Maybe.

You could have damaged them at any time.

As Nat says, no harm no foul though.

No your not!A bad cross dresser asks a person out after they are so called single but is invovled with someone, because your presence is is gods gift to an admirer demand me style wigs for free on a rare day off (what I normally do for a living.).Then slip up and mention that their much younger girl friend swiped all their make up and could I use cosmetology licence also join a professional club (Nyc)for you to buy make up for him with my money.Then send lurid pictures desiring my affections and( make uncomfortable while I find shoes in store and dresses that fit....then upon leaving kiss and hug at check out, when you never ever show affection)again involved with someone already.That is a bad crossdresser not you,I think you should have what ever you need to slip on look down at your feet and feel pretty.I have a pair of shoes I bought in the UK patent leather stilettos will fit.I call them cinderfella shoes , one day the right dream doll They are a size8 -uk or us 11.They set a tone to my home on the mantel peice.
    Last edited by Confetti; 09-28-2014 at 09:03 AM.

Didn't most all of us get started this way, by putting on something that belonged to someone else? I would think that very few thought "I want to crossdress, so I need to go shopping first".

Genetically Fabulous Robyne Rocks's Avatar
    It's not as if you stole the shoes, or even knew who they belonged to. I think you took advantage of an opportunity that was too good to pass up. I say accept the gift life threw you & try not to feel guilty about it. Though, I think the fact that you question the morality of your actions speaks well of your character. :-)

Did you happen to record the brand name of the shoes? Maybe you should try to get yourself a pair? ;-)

I agree Nicole. I've been a terrible CD with unacceptable behavior. After slipping into the heels I would look for other misplaced attire to don.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    Athena,
    Very unusual for shoes to fit like that unless the owner was another CDer and stores them under his desk !!
    Who ever owned them you might have done them a favour because you may have sretched them slightly and given them a better fit !

Or worse still you could be part of a candid camera sketch !!

Basically no harm done ! You just shared a little pleasure with someone else !!