Thread: Another outing

Another outing

This was the second trip to Fieldens this month.

Fieldens is a private club, and a gay club. The first Friday of each month they have a special night for the Trans groups. You have to be a member or an invited guest of a member. See their web page.

It was Pageant Night, where a Tgirl was judged in several categories (Evening Gown; Interview; Swim Suit; and Performance)

My wife let me go out of the house partially dressed to make the 1.5 hr drive to Richmond. She didn't go with me because she had to work the midnight shift this weekend.

When I got there all I had to do was put on my wig and skirt. Otherwise I would have had to rent a hotel room like the last time. However, since it was a night drive (doors opened at 11PM, leaving the house posed no problem.

The trip home however was fully enfemme.

Entering the club I noticed several people in the lobby, and as I paid the entrance fee, walked into the main floor where the contest was to be held, saying howdy to Michelle, whom I met the last time down, but not stopping as I passed through the doors.

I was immediately puzzled, because the place was empty. Nova (one of the contestants) said to come early and get a seat because there wasn't much seating. Anyway, I went to the basement level where the TGIFF group meets, and order a diet soda, and there were only a few people there. I was hoping Virginia and Brandi were down there, but they hadn't shown up yet.

I went back upstairs and reserved 3 chairs in the front row, right behind the judges table. It's a good thing I did too. By the time the show started at midnight, the place was packed. My wife was worried about fire exits the last time down, and would have been more worried had she seen the crowded room, but there are two double door exits and someone near the doors to make sure they get opened in case of emergency.

Eventually, Michelle came in, we hugged and she wondered how I had managed not to be stopped at the door like everyone else. Guess no one told me not to enter yet :mrgreen: Not long after Virginia and Brandi arrived.

While we waited and chatted, I figured out how to get my wife's camera to take pictures in the dark room. Doing this, however, caused the battery to run down. Ah, but don't worry, I did get some pictures before it quit. None of me and Virginia though. Sorry.

I got pictures of the contestants and one of the Girls that performed between events.

Contestant 1:

Contestant 2:

Contestant 3:

Contestant 4:
    DonnaT

To Continue:

The Tiara won by Nova, Contestant 4:

And some of the girls in bathing suits, and in the attire worn during their lip sync performances.

DonnaT

And finally.

Virginia and I left around 3 AM, she to her hotel room and I drove home, arriving around 4:30
    DonnaT

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    wow , sounds like you had another fantastic night out , glad you had fun .
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Wow, Donna. Thanks for sharing the experience. Geez, that black dress is to die for! These "ladies" are all quite stunning! I'd look ridiculous in a swimsuit! They look like someone I'd like to date!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Silver Member

you forgot to...

you forgot to tell Us who won.

Silver Member

whoops!!--got it

got it computer didn't load fast enough--contestant 4

girl next door
    Wow, Donna aren't you the social butterfly.

I so glad to hear you got out again, and with pics this time!

Thanks for sharing the story and photos.

Hugs,

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

That's very cool Donna! I hope all the fun you had made it worth the long drive to Richmond. And thanks to you sneaking in early (unintentionally of course), you and Virginia even had front row seats. Sounds like a perfect outing.

Oh, and I really enjoyed the pictures. Thanks Donna!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Very cool DonnaT, and nice photos! Sounds like it was fun. ^_^
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Thanks ladies.

I've heard that at least one of the other performers was pi**ed that Nova won, because this other performer is a DQ and enters a number of contests to garner enough points to enter a national contest, and that she actually threatened Nova.

Nova is not a DQ and is a well respected member of Fieldens, so I reckon the support from all the guys in the crowd chanting "Nova, Nova" helped a good deal to sway the judges in her favor.

The clincher, however, was the final performance, the lip sync contest. Each contestant had a couple of backups on stage with them. One had Tgirls or DQs backing her (like Dianna Ross and the Supremes), another had real girls, and Nova had a couple of guys in period dress. Nova's ending, a kiss with one of the guys, was such that all the judges were clapping.
    DonnaT

What Me Worry
    Donna sounds like you had a good time it must have been a fun time.

it looks like you had fun Donna,so happy that you got out again. nice pictures too..

Absolutely wonderful, Donna! Thanks for sharing. I'm jealous
    Do you remember what songs they lip-synched?
    I bet the ride home would have been exhilirating had it not been so late! None-the-less, just so long as the state police didn't stop you for falling asleep it had to be a great ride.
    Marie

Hey Donna keep this up and you will be one of the judges next time! Glad you had a great time!

Thanks, Donna, for sharing your night out and pictures with us. Sounds like you had an awesome time. Very cool !!

Kim

GypsyKaren
    I'm glad you had a good time Donna, can't beat being out and about!

GypsyKaren