Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what peice of lingeriedoes your SO likeyou to wear in bed

what peice of lingeriedoes your SO likeyou to wear in bed

H as your SO ever asked you to wear a certain peice of lingerie to bed. My SO requested that I wear pantiesand thigh high hose to bed .

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    We have gone from "OK, let me wrap my head around this whole you wearing panties thing" to "Why aren't you wearing panties today?" (I had a doctor visit that day.)

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    How about, I don't want you wearing anything female to bed, so we sleep seperate, but it's way more than just that

nope. Note that my SO is 110% on board with the whole CD thing. She has on occasion fiddled with the hem of my skirt or twirled hair when out to get the motor running. But in bed it is always birthday suit time. We/she/I don't need any more then that.

Cheers
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

The Mad Scientist
    My SO continues to proclaim, don't tell me what to wear and I'll return the favor. (Day or night).
    Accepting? Yes 200%

Wanting to guide my choice of clothes? Never. She finds it oppressive.

Platinum Member
    Hi Dawn, My wife likes me to wear a white tee shirt and a pair of tiddie whites.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm like Allison. My wife buys me the sexist panties she can find. I have many more panties than she does and If I don't wear them every day, she wants to know why.
    She also paints my toenails bright red. What a joy to have a wife that enjoy's my dressing as much as I do.

My wife never asks or suggest she knows I only sleep in the nude lol.

My wife doesn't really care what I wear to bed. She does find me nighties when we go thrift store shopping and likes to see me wearing them to bed. She always has been fully supportive. She has never requested that I wear something specific to bed.

Not really, no. Depends on both our moods.

Pink ruffled panties and 7" heels. She loves when i wear both.

Banned Read only
    Lately it's been a pair of black lace panties and a tank top.

So I totally read this wrong, I thought you were just asking about sleepwear. My fiancé isn't completely comfortable with doing things while I'm dressed so we take things slowly in that department. That being said when she's in the right mood, we will have a lot of fun.

SO is not concerned about what I wear, though she did say if I was going the full on lingerie route, I should give her warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allison Chaynes View Post
    We have gone from "OK, let me wrap my head around this whole you wearing panties thing" to "Why aren't you wearing panties today?" (I had a doctor visit that day.)
    Not quite the same thing, but one night when she reached for me to get something going, she felt my underwear, which that day was actually male, and boxer briefs, which I don't have any other pairs (It was a free sample from a sales rep, and was the closest thing that was clean) "What are you wearing?!" it wasn't a problem when I explained, but it made me laugh that the surprise for her was that I was wearing stuff appropriate to my gender!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

My wife likes for me to wear short nighties to bed that she has bought me, with or without panties.

Cute panties! I get all kinds of cuddles and rubs!

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

My wife likes me to wear panties and a nylon Cami or slip to bed. I have a baby doll night gown that she also likes. Most everything ends up on the floor anyway.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo

Reality Check
    My wife and I sleep naked. She has never asked me to wear anything to bed.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    my wife asked me the other day "does Amy wear sexy lingerie?", to which I said "well I wear a bra, does that count?"

As I explained to her ... the boobs are fake, y'know? And like it's really hard to find sexy lingerie that is modest up top. I mean it's made for GGs who have actual ta-ta's and aren't trying to be shy about them. But for me, unless I want to really go to town and start gluing and taping things and disguising seams with makeup, it's just not gonna look right (and even then, don't start sweating ... and I mean, you know ... if things have the intended effect, there might be some of that!).

If my answer had been "yes I wear sexy lingerie", then the next thing might have been "show me", and then sexytimes, I dunno. It's a distinct possibility, LOL.

So for those of you that do wear sexy lingerie for your spouse, I have to ask ... what are you wearing?
    How do you handle the boobage issue?
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Fakley View Post
    So for those of you that do wear sexy lingerie for your spouse, I have to ask ... what are you wearing?
    How do you handle the boobage issue?
    Hm.. I'm having a mental block here.

Forms are a way of compensating for what you don't have naturally. Does your 'girl self' exist without those forms? (I'm assuming the answer is yes)

You don't have to look female in order to BE female, sweetie. Being pretty and wearing something lacy has nothing to do with gender... only attitude.

<3

- MM
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    You don't have to look female in order to BE female, sweetie. Being pretty and wearing something lacy has nothing to do with gender... only attitude.
    ROFL. I get what you're saying. However, lingerie (especially the sexy variety) tends to not really fit too well (or even stay on) without boobage :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Hmm.

What is there about *looking* female that is different from *being* female?

No snark. Is it about appearance, or is it about identity?

I'm a girl inside a big, furry male body. I don't need accessories to show my female side. Sure, it can accentuate/help, but you shouldn't be lost without them! You are YOU!!

If you can dress up and "pass", then I'm *seriously* jealous. I'd *love* to be a pretty little curvy thing. Instead I'm a big, V shaped moose.

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 08-21-2014 at 05:45 PM.

For me it's both about appearance and identity.

I have a lot of stereotypically feminine mannerisms and emotional motivations anyhow. It's just who I am. As far as sharing "Amy" with my wife without dressing, that definitely already happens. Sort of happens no matter what, actually. Because I'm not trying to hide that part of me any longer.

But ... we were talking specifically about lingerie :-)

Can I pass? Probably not. Especially in that context, LOL.

Reality Check
    I think this is called "thread creep", but personally, I don't feel like a female without my boobs, padded panties, and wig (and a clean shave). I guess this means that we are all not the same even though we all identify as crossdressers. That shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

my wife does not care what I wear to bed so I just sleep in panties