Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: halloween

halloween

Any one got halloween plans yet or picked out a costume I got no plans but my costume will rather supergirl or 100% passable woman tom undergarments out
    Last edited by Brandie.n; 09-21-2014 at 04:11 PM.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Our Group has plans the weekend before and the weekend of Halloween. Even full days out enfemme in costume.

Http://www.crossdressersmichigan.com

SUCH FUN!

I hope to have a few outing with My SO this year, nothing special and I don't know if I am going to go in a costume or not. I have tried for the last three years to do a Batgirl costume and have failed all three years. There doesn't seem to be a good costume out there and building one is almost impossible.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Well, I'm going to YOUMACON with my wife and some friends on the 30th of October, in Detroit. Youmacon is a popular culture event similar to most “Comic Cons”, however instead of focusing on comic books, Youmacon is a celebration of Japanese popular culture and its influence on our own culture over the past few decades. I'm going as Sailor Mars one of the days. On the other day, as the character LUST from the Fullmatal Alchemist series. It's been a blast getting the costumes together with my wife and friends. I'm a bit nervous though, because this will be the first time Jasmine will be out during the day. The whole day. It'll be an interesting walk from the hotel to the event. Lol! Here's the characters I will be:

Sailor-Mars-22.jpg

__fullmetal_alchemist___lust_by_circe_nausicca-d36ipsc.jpg
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Do like a sexy nurse. I'm doing a catholic school girl I can't wait.

Dressing like a girl. Not sure what. Love Halloween! LOL.

Love,
    Lexi V.

This year I'm going as a sexy pirate wench. I bought the costume (dress) this weekend, and will start on the accessories now. I did the catholic school girl last year. I can't wait - so much fun!!
    Stephanie

I'm going as Cassandra. When they ask me what I'm supposed to be, I'm going to tell them a cougar.
    man, i feel like a woman

im going as janis joplin, lots of braclets rings . round glasses and hippiy skirt and long flowing shirt. i cant wait

My wife and I are dressing as a bride and groom. She will play the part of groom. We have bought her suit shoes and shirt just need a tie now. I got a dress and shoes. I still need stockings and a veil.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

My wife and I are headed to Saugatuck Mi. for their events on October 25th. All day long Halloween festivities (so I hear), and then our first trip to The Dunes Resort for the evening party.

Yes I do have plans for Halloween. (CGS) Chicago Gender Society & Transformations is having a Halloween party on October 25th at the Sheraton Hotel in Elk Grove Village, IL. It'll be a surprise what I'll be going as. 7 till 8 is socializing. dinner is 8 till 9. 9 till 10 is a band playing with dancing. costume contest is 10 till 11. The cost for a ticket is $50 per person. Tickets are sold online at transformationsbyrori.com or stop by the store which is in Arlington Heights, IL. I'll be going as a French Maid.
    Last edited by Julie 29; 09-21-2014 at 09:21 PM.

I am going to be a dominatrix. I ordered a shiny black catsuit and a new corset. I hope they arrive on time. The shipper gave a month range. I also have a few whips to choose from and some handcuffs. I got a new black wig too. This will be my first time ever going out and I am really excited.

Im definitely going out to Fremont Street (Las Vegas). I do it every year, wouldnt miss it. I dont know how I will dress though.

Elvira

Elvira3.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cara

Reminds me of "the big bang theory" lost bet. They had their costumes chosen for them.

http://www.theallthingscomicssite.co...ce_league1.jpg

It's always fun picking one.

As a kid, Holloween was my favorite time. I am not into it anymore, but, do take advantage of the safer, more accepting chance i have to go out. I hope to go various places as Alice, a dress, hose, heels, coat.

Adam, if you look at my new thread call WONDER, you will see my costume anyway my predress up before to check it out. hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I'm mixed. Always lots of things happening that I'd like to go to (I've got out to so few Halloween parties in my life). But usually I end up not doing much. I don't know what will happen also as I'll be changing back to night shifts at around that time.
    Awesome on your plans Jazmine. I always wanted to get to crossplay at Youmacon but no real good costuming work and definitely nothing I could do about it at this time. Someday I'll get a Lum outfit together...
    Then there's Billie's group. And I dunno what other's going on. Doesn't stop me from getting something however...picked up a Tigress costume today . Looks and fits good but going to need some cleavage makeup to really look awesome. Expect pics sometime
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Banned Read only
    Simply cobbled together.

To be honest, there was one time where I wanted to wear an authentic Assassin's Creed costume for Halloween but the cost was just too much. I have never really been one to don a costume for Halloween but since Wal-Mart started to display their costumes, I started to think about it this year. I have no idea on what I want costume I want to wear. All of the ones I really like are not really meant for crossdressers, so I don't know if I will or not.

I don't know what we're wearing yet, but it's our anniversary and we'll be in Las Vegas. Halloween night we're seeing Evil Dead the musical!

We've been tightening our belts to afford this trip, so we're really looking forward to our week in vegas, including dual makeovers! Yay!
    I'm through accepting limits
    'Cause someone says they're so
    Some things I cannot change
    But 'til I try, I'll never know!
    - Defying Gravity from Wicked

I am looking for something novel that will let me pass.
    Then again something outlandish and tasteful might come along.

I will probably go as an oxymoron. "Outlandish and tasteful."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Bought a Bavarian 'Beer Girl' outfit last year on sale but the skirt is so darn short, it 'leaves nothing to the imagination', and I'll be damned if I'm wearing boy shorts under it.. Its panties or nothing..!!! (not literally).. Got to figure something out.. Maybe find a long tutu or petticoat to wear under the skirt.. Guess I'll ask the SO for some help..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

I will probably wear what I did last year. I rented it and then later found a used one on Craigslist for the same price. I hope you like it, I sure did.
    Attached Images Attached Images