Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: halloween

Halloween costume

I love the wonder woman outfit I made and plan on using it again but with the pantyhose look rather than the pants look and I will also see if I can do a catwoman costume as well plus I also have a batgirl (purple version that I purchased last year and would love to see if I can use it this year if possible)

Teresa
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Teresa Monsivais; 09-23-2014 at 03:20 PM.

My go-to Halloween getup is this girlcat costume: orange skirt, black sweater and tights, cute ears and tail from a costume store, a scarf with little pumpkins, and whiskers and nose made with eyeliner:

Platinum Member
    Hi Brandi, I could go to my closet and pull out something and get all dressed up and go to a Halloween party as a mature lady.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy66 View Post
    Im definitely going out to Fremont Street (Las Vegas). I do it every year, wouldnt miss it. I dont know how I will dress though.
    I like the idea you had before...going as a corporate rep. You could vary your idea, wear a suit and tie, devil horns, a briefcase, a reddish tint to your exposed skin, a thin goatee... You could tell those who inquire that you are the "devils advocate"! ;-p

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Grandpa View Post
    My wife and I are dressing as a bride and groom. She will play the part of groom. We have bought her suit shoes and shirt just need a tie now. I got a dress and shoes. I still need stockings and a veil.

Hug
    Rita
    Don't forget your garter!!

Here is 2 of the 3 im debating the third is passable
    womanAttachment 232930
    Attachment 232931
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

I too have been looking at costumes, not finding any I liked. that is till I came across a leopard print skirt at a thrift store , which will go with the leopard pumps I could not pass up a couple months ago. A stop at the party shop where I picked up some ears. once I finish the look I will post a pick. ♡ jean

I'm jealous. Even though Halloween is a big deal here. It's even a public holiday. There are very few parties. In fact I've never been to one in my life. The kids get to dress up but rarely do adults. So no costumes for me I'm afraid. Just another night.

Careful I bite <3
    I'm thinking Greek Goddess, but mostly just going to have a makeup artist have fun making a look she wants giving her some ideas with stuff already in my closet.

new pic cost.jpgshoesLP.jpgThis is what I have sofar. I may wear a different top.

Quote Originally Posted by mariehart View Post
    There are very few parties. In fact I've never been to one in my life.
    I think you should throw your own party, and tell the adults they have to dress up. That would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    I hope to have a few outing with My SO this year, nothing special and I don't know if I am going to go in a costume or not. I have tried for the last three years to do a Batgirl costume and have failed all three years. There doesn't seem to be a good costume out there and building one is almost impossible.
    Joanne,
    Do a Google search for "Grand Heritage Batgirl Costume". It looks like the Batgirl costume from the 60's TV show. Target (online only) seems to have the cheapest price for it.

My wife and I are both going out in matching flapper girl costumes/dresses. I am very excited. It will be the first time we will be going out together while I will be en femme
    Last edited by Katey888; 10-25-2014 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

We do not celebrate Halloween in our country. But my SO and I did have what we thought would be a great costume idea, Bonnie and Clyde. So we tried it out at home one evening. She dressed as Clyde, and I dressed as Bonnie!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-30-2014 at 10:42 AM. Reason: photo not allowed

Very cute, Devorah... how about a Purim costume?

Not sure just yet. I have some ideas but my wife is still debating them. So... We'll see. If not I do hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Halloween!

@--}---

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I plan on going as Adriana Moretti...the art school girl drop out. Actually..I am super broke ( from going out partying,hotels and shopping) so..I probably will be laying low all month unfortunately and work on halloween.. Everyday is halloween...so....but you gals who dont get out much need to take advantage of the 31st and make the best of it.

We'll be in Vegas this year. Will be going out in a guy costume one day,dressed fem(but not a fem costume) another. Can't wait to see Fremont street on Halloween!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy66 View Post
    Very cute, Devorah... how about a Purim costume?
    Purim is so far away, March 5 !

I just finished all the leather work (rivets, buckles etc) for my Shay costume and Garrett costume. I have been working on them for about three months now. For Garrett I sewed leather onto a corset and tooled all his pads. Constructing his claw out of krytek plastic (what they use for molded holsters) having problems atm with his bow. I was originally going to construct one out of aluminum, but I don't have the time nor resources anymore at a machine shop. It's a shame cause I try to go as authentic as possible. I'll be using my sons compound bow and think I'll cut and form krytek for the shell.

Shays costume I started with an oil duster and started sewing the designs on it. However the duster is proving to be too thick for the sewing machine I have. I might have to go with iron on hem tape and pray it doesn't fall off.

These will also be my comic con cosplay outfits for the last con in December and next year so I have a lot of time to improve on them as Halloween parties no one will have a clue as to who I'm supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by DevorahK View Post
    Purim is so far away, March 5 !
    Aw... You were ripped off. Maybe you need to start Halloween in Israel then. Think that would go over well?

Jen, who are Garrett and Shay?

I've done Sarah Palin (she's back in the news now BTW) Elvira, a Dallas Cowgirl (twice) and Wonder Woman. This year,,, I Dream of Jeannie. I hope my Master will be well pleased!

...and I have to stand out in the driveway or on the porch to hand out goodies to the trick-or-treaters.. Have done so for years!
    Only once have I dressed, and it was a short frilly sissy dress with white thigh highs and bloomers.. and a pigtail wig!
    Now that I really do try to 'pass', I'm not sure I want to just dress for fun.. BUT then that is kinda' how this all started!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

The princess and I are going to an early halloween party, we're thinking about wearing our Mennonite dresses, we got them at a yard sale. We'll wear racy lingerie under.

Am going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show but no real big deal for me as just about every day for me is like Halloween as am mostly en femme anyway

Aspiring Member
    Going as a Medieval Duchess.400 The Pretty Duchess 4 Cropped A.jpg