Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: halloween

Silver Member
    Invited to a neighborhood party and my wife wants me to dress as a female. She will crossdress as a male and I will compliment her as a female. Not sure about outfits yet. She definitely wants to enjoy me in heels and makeup. I am not sure how far to go but it will be fun.

I'm going as Howard stern as a catholic school girl. Wearing a mini red pleated skirt. Any one looking up my skirt , I will b showing my lacey white cheeky panties.

Hopefully I will find the right party and the nerve/encouragement to go in my sexy kitty costume. Attachment 234671Attachment 234672

I'm going as wwe diva brie bella in this outfit (http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-con...4/10/brie1.jpg) got the entire outfit and shoes. My best friend is doing My hair and makeup and I'm so EXCITED!

Hi Sara ,u,look awesome as brye im a big wrestling fan. Im doing howard stern in drag as a catholic school girl. I wish u live close by. I b going 2 splitzville @ patriot place on oct. 31 wish u could come i b the judge.lol .

Gypsy...lol...cleavage so low I may fall out...haha.
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Love It...

Unfortunately that pic is her not me lol. I will have pics when I do it though. Next year I plan on having a lot more weight off (currently 213, wanna get to 170ish) and a tan and I'll be AJ Lee

All I do for Halloween is sit on the porch with my wife, a bottle of great wine, a blanket, and candy for the kids. In my case, dressing en femme on Halloween felt like I was making a joke of it, insulting myself in a way. I'm not saying that applies to anyone else, but is how I feel about myself. I don't celebrate or recognize any other holidays. They bring up too many bad family memories.

Going to be Ninja.
    Last edited by cdtraveler; 10-26-2014 at 03:02 PM.

hi girls i know what im going to be, im going to crossdress and be something male like a cowboy. hehe hugs love lynda