Thread: Dont you ever get Jaded

Dont you ever get Jaded

I know some of you people have been arround a very ,long time, as I have dont you ever think that all this is absolute twoddle, Im not trying to insult anyone, believe me, honestly.

I just dont have the interest, I guess it was too early or to late to try and come back and talk, chat about stuff. I guess I need another way.

hey Im serious, I seem to be alone, in a gas chamber. and im getting suffercated, Dramatic I know its just how I feel.

I know this is a part of me, but I dont want to go out dressed femme, I dont want to mix with TG people, and its not that there tg people, and its not that im better than anyone else. I just dont know what the hell to do. but Im so over the dressing up.

and the feelings I have are cutting me to the bone with unhappyness alot of the time.

best of luck people,

Hey Jodee,
    Keep your chin up. I am sure right now you are feeling betrayed by the tg community since your wife left you for a ts who decided to not have srs after all. Life gets complicated and betrayals are hard to get over. Maybe taking a break is just what you need. You do look great both ways (I saw your pics on another thread) I always thought bald men were sexy and so do a lot of other women. Take time to lick your wounds and nurture yourself, you will eventually start seeing clearly the right path for you. Good luck Kitty

GypsyKaren
    Hi Jodeee

Sorry to hear you're feeling the blues and such, hope you get over them soon. I've always been a firm believer in "you gotta do what you gotta do", but just a thought...If the path you're on now is the right one, should you still feel this way? Something to think about.

GypsyKaren

sorry about my post, I guess Ive had too much time alone the last few days, MY girl friend is in Mexico, she's there couse our friends are getting wed their, I was gonna go but blew it out, last moment, some months ago we were gonna get wed at the same time, but I kinda got out from that situation,
    I love her, but is a horrible thing to say, but I think about my ex often.
    and often feel terrible about that.
    its been a few years now, and it comes and goes, I dont hink im ever get my life sorted.

> [Jodee] dont you ever think that all this is absolute twoddle,

Of course! The ability to question ones behavior and inclinations is part and parcel to being a mentally healthy individual.

> I seem to be alone, in a gas chamber. and im getting suffercated,

Not clear what you mean. Feeling such severe isolation and having qualms about crossdressing are two different things.

> I know this is a part of me,

Do you *know* that? Or is that merely a deduction (even if a fairly reasonable one). It's important to make that distinction. Further which aspect of crossdressing is part of you. Apparently not all.

I am heavily into "deconstructing" the CD experience-- by that I mean separating the actual feelings from the *interpretations* I overlay on the feelings. IMHO it is the latter that cause most of the problems.

> I dont want to go out dressed femme, I dont want to mix with TG people

Who says you should?

>Im so over the dressing up.

Maybe so--and if so, there's no problem with that.

In general, I see a problem with oscillating between extremes. There are other options, including finding a "middle way" or finding some other more harmonious movement along the "crossdress vs. not crossdress" axis.

Things have a way of producing their opposite. My concern is that if one pushes crossdressing away too strongly, then that very act of exertion produces the energy which will cause the interest to return.

Personally, my aim is to understand the feelings better, and thereby hopefully to find some adaptive way to address them--a way, for example, that might not involve going to clubs, crossdressing in public, etc. Or perhaps not even crossdressing at all. However, if I let myself get too much into a "I'm fed up with all of this!" attitude (purging being the most extreme case), then I haven't addressed the underlying emotional or psychological issues—which might, in fact, relate to some very important and positive aspects of my personality; indeed, these might have nothing to do with gender at all.

Cathy

Absolute twaddle? Yeah, sure. It absolutely is. Some here take it way too seriously. But it's fun, rewarding, and good for the soul, too! Over the dressing up? Yeah, me too, until next time. And I'm looking forward to it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Right On!!

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla
    Absolute twaddle? Yeah, sure. It absolutely is. Some here take it way too seriously. But it's fun, rewarding, and good for the soul, too! Over the dressing up? Yeah, me too, until next time. And I'm looking forward to it.
    I Agree !
    Jodeee do something for yourself,something great, you sound like you're due. There are better days right around the corner.

Oh boy, now I can have some fun. :evil:

Absolute twaddle? You betcha.

I'm a GUY fer f&#*'s sake. I've got the equipment, I'm actually attracted to women, like having sex with them (just my wife, but the generalization holds), and - I want to wear dresses, be a woman, and be with a man. WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got better things to do with my life than waste it over gender issues. You know, I've actually got a great marriage if you dump the gender crap. Add the TG stuff, and it sucks so badly that we've spent more time on the rocks than in some form of mutual enjoyment. I don't even want to think about all of the friggen money we've spent on counseling over the years trying to resolve "gender issues", money that was not, btw, reimbursed through insurance.

I look at a gorgeous woman and typically think three things in this order:

1. I want to have sex with you.

2. I want to look like you.

3. I want to kill myself, because I'm a guy and should only want #1 above, and absolutely not #2.

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!! It's funny. Laugh! It makes no sense.

I'll be going out en femme in less than two weeks. It's something I'll do, something I need to do. Is it logical? Hell no. Actually, it must be logical, and I just don't understand the logic. Is it something I'd choose? Nope, but it's how I am.

Jaded I try not to be.

This is how I am. I like seeing myself in pretty clothes and makeup. I enjoy seeing lacy underclothes decorating my body, in secret from everyone else. I feel good looking in the mirror as Stephanie and finally seeing a face that looks right.

For me to be jaded would mean I'm irreconcilably unhappy with my situation. Life's too short for that.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

You've been through a tuff time latley. I checked your profile to see if you were from the north. because I get the blues this time of year too. even if your not from the north the short days in winter is bad for your mental health. that's a fact for some people. anyway hang in there better times are coming. were all pullen for ya.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may