Thread: Wonderful week in San Diego!

Banned Read only

Wonderful week in San Diego!

My partner and I just returned from four days in San Diego. The weather was perfect, and I actually got up the courage to wear a bikini on a crowded beach since losing 45 lbs and gaining new breast implants. Looked like an older broad in a bikini but I was not ashamed. We spent three afternoon/evenings walking the beach on Coronado and partying in the Gaslamp District. What a wonderful time. Summer just seems to go on and on in SoCal. We plan to enjoy it while it lasts. Not one bad experience or uncomfortable look or comment anywhere we went.

Banned Read only
    I know what you mean Gina. I was there in July for a few days with 6 CDers (Somebody shoot me!) We had a complete ball without any problems what so ever.

I spent a wonderful time at Pt Magu in my younger days.
    I have to visit the Zoo next time I am there, a friend said something about feeding the lions.

I must agree about the endless summer down there.
    Nice to have pleasant memories Gina.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I was in San Diego with my wife and son July 2013. No x-dressing.

I have to say San Diego was one of the friendliest and laid back big cities I've ever been in.

Loved the golf at Coronado Golf Club too! 72° beautiful weather.

Andrea
    Last edited by Andrea Renea; 09-27-2014 at 06:47 AM.