Thread: Ideas for Boudoir photoshoot

Ideas for Boudoir photoshoot

Hi everyone

I am going to do a boudoir style photo shoot soon and I am looking for some advice as to what to wear for it. Should I go for corset/stockings etc or a body suit or something else?

Has anybody ever done this type of photoshoot before? What did you wear? What was your experience? Would love to see your pictures.

Thanks for your help.
    X

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Do this often. Please see my flickr page below in my signature. Note that you have to be registered and consent to seeing restricted photos before you can see the shots you're alluding to. This isn't because they're rude, but the flickr police seem to have a low tolerance for TG/CD, so I play it safe. Please feel free to PM.

I am on the large side, so I had mine done in a black peignoir! wore pantyhose and heels at times. Made to feel very foxy and sexy!

Nope never did it and the thought never even came to my mind. Use your imagination my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U make it sound like this is the only chance you'll ever have, Scurly. I suggest u wear an outfit u think you'll look good in.

If the pics don't meet your expectations, you'll do better next time. To me, that's what CDing is all about!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I always wanted to do one with classic or vintage lingerie, and do it all in sepia toned shots. Anyway, just a thought.

Banned Read only
    I would stick to nice lingerie !
    As a professional photographer what you wear is only as effective as good lighting and good props ! If you get that wrong you can wear what you like it won't give you the look you were hoping for !!

Lingerie and soft lacy night attire.
    You are looking for soft feminine and seductive.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Actually, it's kind of hard to give you any advice, since you're hiding from us.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.