Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Question!!!

I will add myself to the list of girls who wish to wear a wedding dress. I would love a strapless one with long train. I would add a fantasy wedding to my dream witha loving groom and accepting friends. Oh if only a genie would appear

My fantasy outfit would be the catwoman outfit that Halle Berry wore. That whole outfit just looks so sexy.

I have 2 different fantasy utfits one for my naughty bad-girl trashy side-which would be a hooter girl short shorts, tight t-shirt,white sneakers.
    For my more mellow side my fantasy outit would be any designer power suit-silk blouse,short skirt and heels.
    Andi

Silver Member
    A long black leather ball gown with puffed sleeves, shoulder length black leather gloves---with a slit all the way up the front revealing thigh hi black leather boots with 6'' platform heels and red satin lining on the inside of the gown---I would sit on My throne and order My slaves to pleasure Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Marie
    For me it would be a beautiful wedding dress with a veil.
    For me as well... Marrying my wife. Again... Now wouldn't that be lovely!
    Ciao!
    Lizz:cheeky:

Just living life one day at a time...

I used to tape and rewatch Miss America pageants, so a nice tight shimmery beaded gown with long sleeves and a front slit, maybe in silver or light blue.

Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi
    I was going to pm Miriannah with this, but I thought others might like to see my suggestion as well. When I bought my forms online, I had a successful, and anonymous experience. I called the (BF) store's number and spoke with them about what would work best for me, and got ordering info as well. I bought a money order and sent it in with my order. I had them ship the forms to Tammi Snow care of the local UPS (shipping service) store, and picked up the oreder with no problems or questions whatsoever. So maybe you can pick up that little number sooner than later.
    Wait, so you can have things shipped to a UPS building, and go pick them up there yourself? If so...oh god, there goes a paycheck or two.

my fantasy dress

Well I have a fantasy dress on the way and it looks like this. I can't wait to wear it. Another dress I would love to wear is a certain red dress that Nicole Kidman wore in Moulin Rouge just before she was to meet Ewan's character.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow..I think for me it would be what MsJanessa is wearing in her avatar....how is that for a soccer mom? If you are going to dream might as well dream big!

Marla,

The second one is simply gorgeous! I'd forgo the sweeheart neckline for that LBD.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

definetely a schoolgirl uniform like they wore
    when i was in school.white blouse,grey pleated skirt,
    white ankle socks and black shoes.i wish that i could
    have attended school that way.
    hugs,karen.

I got a bunch and here are a few.I want to dance in the first one
    In the second costume I need some subjects
    The third outfit just SCREAMS!

I need a afro to add to the fourth one
    Last edited by Mirragea; 01-24-2006 at 07:22 PM.

I like the pleaded look myself. I love wearing a pleaded skirt and a sweater with 3 inch heels.

Throughout my years in school (K-12) I would watch the cheerleaders practicing on the field and fanaticize about being one of them. After returning from Germany (US Army) I attended Ferris State College in Big Rapids, Michigan. They had a cheerleading squad which included men. I thought about trying out for it. But, I didn’t want to wear the men’s uniform. My fantasy was to wear the women’s uniform. That wasn’t going to happen so I never tried out.

But my fantasy would still be to be a part of a female cheerleading squad.

Is nobody else going for a French Maid's uniform, with tight, low cut boddice, long tight sleeves, short full skirt with petticoats, finished with black stockings and 5" stilettoes? Especially in shiny black latex with a corset underneath. Now you're talking!

Tony

many choices

many choices

first would be little red cocktail dress, black sheer to waste pantyhose, black thong, 5" pumps with anckle straps...... and maybe a ball gag...just kidding

my favorite piece of clothing is my new corset, man it makes the little red dress or maids outfit look great

love thong leotard with nude hose.............

Ditto, With Tgmarla!!!!!!!!

Marla Ichange my mind about the fantisy dress I pick the same as you both styles and the shoes of course!!

Definitely A Cheerleading Outfit.Everybody Watching You
    Cheer Your Team On.Aah Fantasies!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I know it's pretty extreme but I'm just a frilly kinda girl Also, I can only imagine what the underwear has to be like!!

The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

oh a princess dress

Hey Angel, you've been looking at Rufflesnlace site haven't you? that is a beautiful dress. But they have so many to choose from. But you made a good choice for your fantasy.

ericalynne

oh i agree with sherriepall definitely a wedding dress kind of like the one angel posted from rufflesnlace...so femmy and yummy and of course a mock wedding...lots of frilly crinolines under the gown and merrywidow omg i am trembling just talking about it...5" white patent leather pumps...oh my....

Try blue or red high heels, and go for it.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dewdakota
    Hey Angel, you've been looking at Rufflesnlace site haven't you? that is a beautiful dress. But they have so many to choose from. But you made a good choice for your fantasy.
    I was actually looking at "gowns by simple elegance" but I think the Ruffles and lace site is better

http://www.gownsbysimpleelegance.com...GY/Quinceanera
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Yes, and here's a very nice one, too!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Smile

I also would love the secretary look skirt suites pretty blouses and heels. Makeup and nails always done so femme.
    Jennifer Marie "man i feel like a women"