Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To have or to hold?

To have or to hold?

I was out the other day and saw a GG with an absolutely beautiful pair of "girls".

Normally, I'd be in my typical guy mode, and think I'd really like to hold those. But steffi jumps right in from of the guy me and said to herself, I'd really like to have those. Big surprise to me, since I consider myself CD not TS. It's probably just a one-off anomaly.

So, what about you? To have or to hold?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I dont want to be a woman. But I have wondered many times what it would be like to have a womens body and parts for a short period of time. One of my biggest fantasies is getting married as a full woman. reception, wedding night and honeymoon. Its a girls dream come true

Definately to hold. Or motorboat.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTee View Post
    Definately to hold. Or motorboat.
    Ha! You got me laughing with that one.

I waver back and forth on that one. It would be an honor in either case to have or to hold. But it's probably not going to happen so I'll be sticking with what I've got in the drawer and on my chest and make due with them.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

for me... ithink its to have.. i look at some cd/ ts and think i wish i was her more often than wish i coulb be with her. although some i see i would love to hold lol...mabey i am a cd/lesbian..?

Quote Originally Posted by ericanjtgirl View Post
    I dont want to be a woman. But I have wondered many times what it would be like to have a womens body and parts for a short period of time. One of my biggest fantasies is getting married as a full woman. reception, wedding night and honeymoon. Its a girls dream come true
    I believe in reincarnation. I think I was a woman in a previous lifetime and probably will be again. I've always thought or fantasized maybe that if aliens came down and could give me a power that nobody else had, it would be the ability to become a woman at will. I would definitely be bisexual. It's kind of like the shape shifters on True Blood.
    man, i feel like a woman

Who says you have to choose? I have my own and I hold my girlfriends

I've never been much of a breast man, and I don't want to be female, but I am kinda jealous of Stav Strashko in that Toyota ad. Which is sort of confusing..though I would want to be a little heavier in the upper torso.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I asked for a referral on augmentation. And I am again going through pictures to figure out how I would ideally like to look and what I definitely do not like.

(It isn't as easy as it sounds, there is so much variety, and the possibilities interact for the overall impression. And I have to remember that something that a shape that looks absolutely perfect to me in a picture might not be a shape that I would be comfortable with in everyday life, as I want to blend rather than to be a 50-ish model.)

Both. No question. Were I to transition today, I would want to be about a "B" cup, for reasons of breast health mostly, rather than anything larger. "C"s would be nice, but might be a bit big, considering how active I am. I guess i would become slightly less active, at least in the more 'exuberant' sense- less power lifting with legs, etc. But i would be active- might even start running again if able to drop my weight down below 155 or 150. Bigger (real) breasts might get some deleterious effect, even if supported right. But i do like wearing bigger breasts. These days, my size 5s are supposedly a c-cup at my chest size, but because i have some breast tissue already in place, as well as some pec muscle, they easily fill out as "D" size. (When i can squeeze into a Jr size 13 or Jr. XL, I can usually fill out the dress well enough to an "A" or "A+" cup without any help, with a simple padded bra and no extra filling or forms, I can approximate a "B" no problem.)

So i would "Have" about a "B" cup, well toned, etc. But i would have no compunction about putting on a bigger bra and stuffing some silicone forms in when i wanted to play- either "D" or "DD" to "Hold".

Were I a GG, I'd probably feel about the same, though having "C" cups in a smaller chest size, say that i could fit into a size 10 for instance, would mean smaller sizes than at my current size 14 (tending to 16), and thus would be a bit easier on the tissues and supporting muscle (cube-square law and all that).

That's my story, and i'm sticking to it.

K

I have dressed and worn forms for years.
    To not have to clean up, put on hoister adheasive then the forms etc....

To be able to wear the nicest clothes and not worry about a seam.
    I wear a nice top braless and not have to worry.

To have for sure.

I want them more these days, holding them can still be gratifying.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Never understood the use of the word 'girls' to refer to breasts. They're breasts. They're not people. They don't have vaginas either. The initial post sounded like you were going to molest someone's daughters.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would have to say both. I'm kind of a lesbian trapped in a man's body. All kidding aside, I do find myself seeing beautiful women and thinking "wow wouldn't it be great if I could look like that!".

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I'll chime in with a resounding "both". Both on a temporary basis (wouldn't want them permanently, but would be nice to try; wouldn't want to hold them for too long either, in case my wife was lurking...).

That's easy. To have. If I want to hold. I then could hold my own then.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

yeah wouldn't having them give myself the ability to hold also?

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I was out the other day and saw a GG with an absolutely beautiful pair of "girls".
    Normally, I'd be in my typical guy mode, and think I'd really like to hold those. But steffi jumps right in from of the guy me and said to herself, I'd really like to have those.
    This is your first time having that experience? I think I started feeling that way about the time my brother was born, I wanted him to "eat me too".
    I never had much in terms of "boy parts", and wanted to be a girl almost as soon as they told me that I was a boy and had to play with boys.

When I'd see a woman, I would notice her outfit, her dress, or skirt and blouse. I didn't really notice breast size, only general figure. I would be attracted sexually, for about 3 seconds, then I would have a 20 second fantasy of wearing her outfit, then a 60 second fantasy of having her body, exchanging bodies, or having a body just like hers.

Then i would be so filled with despair that I wanted to die. It was like the prisoner in solitary confinement thinking he might get to see a visitor, only to be sent back to the lock-up for another month of isolation.

This was really bad when I went to parties. I would often drink/drug myself into black-outs where I had no clue what I had done. Really spooky when you friends tell you they had to pull a dozen guys off of you because I did or said something to offend them, or being told they found me in the coat room with my head between a girls legs - and I can't remember a thing? I often worried what would happen if Debbie ever got drunk in public. Thank God I got sober before Debbie came out.

Big surprise to me, since I consider myself CD not TS. It's probably just a one-off anomaly.
    If this is only the first time you've had that thought, you're probably only a fetish dresser. Have you been out in public as Steffi?
    Even CDs have a stronger desire to have breasts once they start making public appearances.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I just something on tv the other day about having temporary changes to different areas of your body. The one area they said the most requests were for was for the breasts to be larger. From what I gather it will only last about 24 hours and I think they do it with saline injections. I at times do wish mine were bigger but I don't know if I could actually handle them being that way forever but when I saw this I thought well maybe it would be nice to have some nice real c cups if only for a day.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Banned Read only
    I have them and I enjoy holding them but I love when someone I really care for holds them.

Whenever I stuff my forms in my bra and glance in the mirror I wish the 'girls" could be real, but then I remind myself of my true gender and come back down to earth.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I would love to have and to hold. I have gone to a BA consultation and if I had the money, I would definitely get it done. I don't want anything big, only a B cup. When I'm dressed, my 'girls' are sized at 350cc which for me would give me a full B/small C cup breast. Although if I can only get up to 325cc implant, that will work for me as well. As far as holding, I would love to have a SO that has a nice pair of B or C cups.

Aspiring Member
    I prefer to hold them, having them 24/7???............they would get in the way too often. Especially if they were any more than a handful.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Definitely rather have them! They're great to hold but you only get to do that periodically. Better to have then you could hold what you have anytime you wanted! You also get to see the real you! Mmmmm!

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    The thrill of holding has passed me by....the desire to have them continues to thrill me.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn