Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To have or to hold?

I like to hold them and I have had my share of fantasies of having them and everything else that goes with them. I would really like to experience what it would be like to be a woman for a period of time and be able to switch back at will. Then maybe not..... I might enjoy having them too much.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    There r some amazing breast prosthesis available. U can drool over a hot pair on a GG babe or at yourself in the mirror.

These days, the choice is up to u! Here's MY choice. They r made in Seattle!

I'm on the left. That's Michelle, also a member here, on the right.
    IMG_1811 (3) (640x561).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry,
    You look fantastic darlin, but then again you always do.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Great question Steffi! I'm with the to have group!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

I would love to have my oun pair. I will have my own, when I have the money.

Have definitely. The wish to hold declines with age, the wish to have increases.

I am in the "have" camp.
    If only you could have and then not have.
    Maybe inflatable ones. Darn my battery is dead. LOL
    Char

It's weird, when I see a GG with uber obvious 'girls', after the initial 'Wow' and staring, (because we all do it - heres the proof)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e79JhFyEO-Y
    After the initial look, I just think, "That poor girl, her back must be on fire, and I know she must have trouble finding clothes and bras for that size 12 body and 34-F paps."
    It's weird where you find empathy.
    Last edited by Samantha_Smile; 10-04-2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Forgot the vid link
    Samantha -x-

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    They are only B's but I love having them and I love holding others even when they're my wife's.

I wouldn't mind "having" them so some one else can "hold" them.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Definitely to hold. I'm more of a butt that boob man in guy mode. I'll admit I look, but there's no urge to have them as Sarina.

girly girl
    I go back and forth on this one. The "girls" I am sexually attracted to are the same ones I would like to have, but it seems to vary on whether I think first of HAVING them or HOLDING them.

Is there such a thing as 200%? I think so. When I see an especially nice set, I 100% want to hold them, and I 100% want to have them. Either way, I love 'em.

I'm much more in the "to have" camp. That way I or someone close to me can hold them as well.

Reality Check
    My answer would be "both" but I would have them only if I could have a woman's body also. I couldn't deal with having boobs hanging from my male body. Too many stares and questions.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Going off my male side I'm more of a leg connoisseur. So on this question have them, own them, and keep them insured and under warranty in case of accidents, ruptures, replacement etc.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth