Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween with the Wife

Junior Member raven_crossdresser's Avatar

Halloween with the Wife

Traditionally, my wife and I do not do much for Halloween. However, this year I want to do something different. She has become very accepting of me and I wanted to dress up together. Do yall have any ideas of what we could dress up as? Ideas needed.

My wife and I did this a few years back, She went as an old man, and I went as an old woman.
    I will say it was kinda fun.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

The one time I talked my wife into dressing together on Halloween we went as Hooters girls....wish I could get her to dress with me again hope everything goes well for you, I'm sure it'll be a night to remember, good luck!
    "I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."
    Lily Tomlin

I finally gave in and started a Flickr page for my pics, if you want to have a look....still loading haven't organized anything... https://www.flickr.com/photos/129221215@N08/

Maybe your wife in a tuxedo and you in a gown.
    Angie

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Oh, my! If my wife were accepting and suggested we go out as a couple, I'd probably faint. Then, once I woke up, I'd have such a hard time deciding. Matching outfits? Gender swap? Dom and sub? Animal, vegetable, other?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

looking for friends Chrissy be good's Avatar
    My wife and I went out as bride and groom a few years ago. She doesn't know about my dressing so for a night I was in heaven. Actually, the few weeks leading up to halloween were fun too. We went to a bunch of thrift stores trying to a dress. It was a blast trying stuff in with her. Shoe shopping was fun too, but I almost got busted when she was amazed at how well I could walk in heels. Then the night we went out we had fun getting ready. She did my make up, painted my nails and fixed my wig. Would love to do it again.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Raven,

Your wife could go as James Bond and you could go as a Bond Girl . . . Martini shaken not stirred that is.

Hugs

Isha

Kara Zor-El
    At first my wife was open to going as a couple from a particular time period, like 20s, 50s or 60s. I lucked out though because she wanted to do something together anyway but I had to a little bit of a discussion beforehand. Ultimately we decided on a Miss America/Judge combination.

My wife runs hot and cold and at the moment she is cold on it.
    I hope the weather changes. Maybe Florida or L.A. would be more summery this time of year.
    It's cool up here 50 deg and drafty today.
    Chic Kargo that is.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 10-17-2014 at 05:54 AM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The Mad Scientist
    Yeah, this may sound odd....but I'm not even sure that would be interesting for us.

Do you want to swap genders (Barbie and GI Joe)? Or go as two ladies (Batgirl and Cat Woman?) Or doesnt matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Tammietoo View Post
    The one time I talked my wife into dressing together on Halloween we went as Hooters girls....wish I could get her to dress with me again hope everything goes well for you, I'm sure it'll be a night to remember, good luck!
    Dressing as a Hooters girl is a great idea, as people are taking you as someone who is out to have some fun and getting in to the spirit of the occasion.

Junior Member raven_crossdresser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy66 View Post
    Do you want to swap genders (Barbie and GI Joe)? Or go as two ladies (Batgirl and Cat Woman?) Or doesnt matter?
    Both as girls. Thanks for the suggestions.

Bacon and eggs.
    Peanut butter and jelly.
    Pirate wenches.
    Cheerleaders.
    Cop and robber.
    A wizard and a scientist.
    My Little Ponies.
    Good witch and wicked witch.
    Snow White and witch.
    Alice and red queen.
    Period costumes (pick a decade).
    Last edited by Andy66; 10-06-2014 at 03:27 AM.

Silver Member
    If she is accepting I ask her how she feels about you dressing for Halloween and if she has an idea or should you make it happen. If she supports you, you need to cherish and foster that support and not take it for granted. You are the best judge of how she would feel but asking is probably the best approach if in doubt.
    Is she publicly supportive? Do you go out dressed with her support? All factors to consider!

Banned Read only
    I would discuss this with your wife. If I had the opportunity it would depend upon where we were going. If it was a dinner date with my wife alone, I think I would want to go attired as an attractive woman. I'm thinking of a dinner at a restaurant, a movie, and, coffee at a Barnes & Nobles in store coffee shop. If we were going out to a party I'd want to go with matching bride's made gowns; preferably red with red shoes. Throw a tiara and scepter to make it a beauty pageant.

We did Snow White/Wicked Queen, Michael Meyers/victim, Ariel/Edward and Giselle/Narissa. Was going to do Snow White OUAT and Regina this year but finally decided on Garrett and Eryn.
    Usually at Disney for NSSH and people mistake is for cast members regularly, it's great!

For a simple fits all/most situations we could go as "Rizzoli & Isles." This would be easy and fun considering our height and all ready available clothes and hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

we'll probably go out as a couple of Mennonite girls (we live new Lancaster PA). We got the dresses at a tag sale for $3 each.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Go as 2 miami vice hookers. The less clothes the better u will look & win prizes.

Male stripper (police officer) and female stripper
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    Have never dressed on Halloween but this year there is a neighborhood party, adults only, and she wants me to dress in a female costume. She believes more make-up, shorter skirt, higher heels - totally accepted as a Halloween costume. Hmmmm.

When you go as a couple for halloween, genderswap is the best idea (according to me). You can have any number of permutations and combinations.

My wife and I have gone out gender swapped on a couple occasions. She has never been more accepting than on these occasions. Since it is Halloween, she acts like it is not weird for me to crossdress. She acts like she is having fun and is excited to be with me. We just wore a suit and a dress. The first time, she wore some of my clothes and I was dressed well in a nicely fitting dress (with breasts, wig, and makeup). So, I looked good and she looked like a kid in their dad's clothes. I think some people who knew me passed some glances as though they were trying to figure out if this was REALLY a costume. The last time, I went shopping and found stuff to fit her better. We each presented our birth genders but wore the opposite gender's clothes. Therefore, I think it looked like we were both just playing and having fun. And we did have fun. That was when I learned that complete strangers (women) will ballroom dance with a man in a dress. Years later I tried it, but not on Halloween. Women would dance with me. Who knew?!?

With the significant marketing the Disney princesses are receiving, that might be a good costume choice. However, those dresses might be hard to find and expensive. Frozen is particularly popular right now. Can you sing, "Let It Go"?

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post

Your wife could go as James Bond and you could go as a Bond Girl . . . Martini shaken not stirred that is.
    That is an awesome idea, I might have to use this next halloween.