Thread: 2nd night out with wife!!

Smile 2nd night out with wife!!

I had a day off this weekend, and my wife surprised me with the suggestion of going out to dinner in New Orleans. Fully dressed of course.
    She let me pick the place, and I decided to go for an upscale place so I could break out some of the nice clothes and heels I have.
    I opted for a black and grey dress that is about 4 inches above my knees. 4 inch heels. My wife wore a slight shorter skirt that looked impressively fit and 6 inch heel. She looked incredible. I was happy with my look and we headed out to our first big city trip and public meal.
    We went to mortons steak house on canal. We were greeted with smiles and always referred to as " ladies" which made me smile. I have no doubt anyone who wanted to could tell I was a guy, but no one even batted an eye or gave a second look. It was a nice feeling and kept a huge smile on my face.
    Our dinner was awesome, and I left an unusually large tip just out of appreciation to the server for treating me as a normal customer. If anyone is ever in New Orleans, I highly recommend Mortons.
    After dinner, we took a carriage ride around the French Quarter for a haunted tour. It was very interesting to hear the history of the city. We have never done a tour like this before and we both really enjoyed the time.
    This was a huge step for my wife as some of you may remember our first outing was late night frozen yogurt and walmart. This was public and out in the open as possible. I was so very excited and proud that my wife would be making such effort. After this trip, I feel like almost any outing is possible.

All smiles here! Just had to share

Cdn

Well done and congratulations to both you and your wife.

You picked the perfect city!