Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Closeted dressers on Halloween

Reality Check
    You call it " raining on the parade," but it's a reality check. If you go to the office Halloween party every year dressed as a female with a nice, well fitting wig, good breast forms, padded panties, well fitting clothes and heels, perfect makeup and walk around in heels like a pro, the folks will figure out that you don't just do this once a year for the party. Think about it.

Now if you can go where people don't know you, that's fine. If you pass, you pass. If you don't, well it must be a Halloween costume then. Find a club that's having a costume party and go there. Or just go to the bar district.

GG/SO of a CD
    I am going to rain, but in another way. There are very few dressers who are not (I guess I am excluding trans or those on hormones) That I have seen that are convincing enough that if I saw them on Halloween I would think, OMG THEY MUST DO THIS ALL YEAR!?

Most CD presentations are elaborate and over the top, which is how I can spot them from a mile away in the grocery store. If you worry is being "outed", I don't think that has much weight.

So go out! Have fun! Don't worry that you will be spotted and everyone will know! Thats silly, its halloween.

And if you are a guy dressing as a girl on halloween, people will make their own assumptions either way. Unless you are trying to deliberately be FUNNY, people will wonder why they chose to be a "normal" girl. So who gives a crap. Just do it!

A lady friend of mine saw me dressed as a girl for Halloween once and I told her about a couple of other Halloween outings. When I finally told her about Sarah, she had no idea that I was a crossdresser. In fact, the day I told her, I was completely dressed a few months from Halloween. She thought I was joking then. She was completely surprised.

There is no easy answer as to who will suspect and who will not.

I have been going out regularly the last couple of years, but I still look forward to Halloween. The pressure is off that day. I don't have to get my makeup perfect. I don't have to worry about my voice. I can be a "guy in a skirt" if that's how it turns out.

That first halloween outting is an amazing experience for most of us. It's something you will never forget. I recommend to anyone who hasn't gotten out, yet.

If you decide to do it, you'll have a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You call it " raining on the parade," but it's a reality check.
    My original post (#1) is about not going out on Halloween at all. Dressed on Halloween will not get you outed. Doing stupid things, like going to an office party year after year dressed would most certainly send up a bunch of red flags and certainly get you outed in time.

My post is about those who believe that Halloween is a bad day to dress as if some unwritten CD code states that if you take your dressing seriously then you do not go out on that day and that is rubbish.

For sister's that do not go past the front door (back door or out a window even) Halloween is the perfect day to get in a experience that they may not other wise have and the day shouldn't be missed by others trying to convince them otherwise. You need not have a destination at all, a simple long drive, a park, or whatever as long as your smart and safe, feeling the wind through your hair, around your legs and the click of your heels on actually pavement is worth it and a really good baby step.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post

Most CD presentations are elaborate and over the top, which is how I can spot them from a mile away in the grocery store. If you worry is being "outed", I don't think that has much weight.
    I agree, most girls that are in the closet do tend to go heavier on the makeup and such and do present an "over the top" look but that is due to not having anyone help them bring a real look together. I have been very fortunate as My SO will tell me when something doesn't look right or my makeup is too heavy, and you should have seen how bad it was lol

Even though the make up may be too heavy, the skirt too short or the heels being too high, it is still perfect for halloween

That first halloween outting is an amazing experience for most of us. It's something you will never forget. I recommend to anyone who hasn't gotten out, yet.

and this is what this whole thread is about. Forget unwritten rules and just have a good time the one day of the year that You can take advantage of.

One other thing I want to add to this that I probably should have put in my original thread, You don't actually have to pass the door way dressed. If You can't get past the neighbor's, pack a bag with your things, wear what you can under your drab clothes, and go to a busy parking lot and change there. Just don't do it in a front parking space. go to the back.Just make sure you pack your makeup remover and anything else you may need for the return trip home.

DO NOT change in a dark, out of the way spot. You'll draw unwanted police attention. I know, been there, done that lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Halloween is the prefect FREE PASS for all closeted folks to come out of the tree. Every year I go out it is in the most outrageous female costume! This year I'm going out as a glammed up evil witch. I've got my massive headdress, beehive hairdo, long formal gown and a massive homemade broomstick. I will be out at a big party.

I do want to say that you will never get caught by anyone you know, you can always say, "never say never" but the chances of winning the powerball lottery are much better.

My first Halloween dressed as woman, wasn't even when I was crossdressing. It happened while I was dating my first love. She suggested, that I dress up as Elvira. At first I was reluctant but my hidden desire to CD surface and I agreed. I must admit that night was the most magical night the two of us ever had. Looking back, I sometimes wonder if she secretly like me as "woman". It was a couple of years after I broke up with her that I started crossdressing.

Anna

I'm looking forward to Halloween in downtown Indianapolis. Plan to fully dress. Have a nice turtle neck sweater dress and two inch heel boots...will wear long wig, hoop earrings and carry a purse...plenty of places to go I public. Hope to find a companion or two. Let's go for it on Halloween!

I forgot all about it, but my first crossdresser sighting was on Halloween. One of the cafeteria workers was dressed in an old lady's outfit. I cut him some slack, until the next Halloween when he was crossdressed again. Too often to be a coincidence.

My first time out was also at Halloween. I had talked my wife into going as a French Maid and butler. Plausibility deniability. No wig or makeup and used socks for forms. But I had a great time. I almost got hit on until I turned around. And I go to compare costume notes with the GG French maid. I also won the best costume prize. They just had trouble deciding if it was the best male costume or best female costume.

Years later, once my wife found out that this wasn't a one off, she told me she thought I was having too much fun for it not to be "more".
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.