Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strange places

Strange places

What is the strangest place you picked up some of your clothes?
    This is prompted by a find last week of a beautiful bra, found at the side of the road. As a bonus, it fits perfectly! This is not the first time I have found clothing at roadside. Found another bra a couple years ago, and once a whole box of panties (that was a little distressing, as it was rush hour).
    Susann_Gardener

Aspiring Member
    Would that be called "roadthrill"?

Ineke

That is the most bizarre thing I've read today. Thanks. Did you not see the 'Big Bang' about finding furniture roadside?

I also have found a bra at a intersection. My son was withme so I han to go back after he dropped me at home. And A pair of panties with red lipsick print. Both fit gust rigth.
    Angie

Can't keep pace with the stories on here of finding women's clothes on the roads.... Umm maybe I don't travel enough but makes me wonder how they came about being there. I used to pull my moms old things out of the trash can is about as far as and weirdest place I can get to the interesting places... Lol

Junior Member Mellisastocking996's Avatar
    Yep, seen a matching bra and skimpy knickers hanging / looking as if put there, in the trees on a country road locally, strange.....

Found a bra in the garbage at a Speedway gas station. It's kind of worn out, but a lovely bra. I assume that some women have an impulse to pitch an old bra. idk
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Hmm... Is it just me, or does picking up someone's roadside discard seem a bit strange?

So the strangest place I picked up clothes, was the totally weird place of a store. Bizarre, I know!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Yea thats kinda gross....I found a bikini bottom on the beach once...was tempted...but not tempted enough to pick it up. Who knows where its been.

Banned Read only
    I've had one or two strange incidents, perhaps the strangest was a pair of ladies leather boots on a muddy path in the middle of nowhere ! They were very muddy and obviously been discarded for whatever reason ! What I couldn't work out was what did the owner continue walking in ?
    On various occasions I've come across a bag containing panties, a discarded thong and a pair of very large bras and matching size pants hung up in a hedge ! Finally a guy totally naked walking in the middle of a railway line !! And they say CDers are weird !!!

As for keeping the stuff the boots were in good condition apart from being muddy but not my size !!
    I do recall finding a nice white cotton size 12 top by the riverbank which did get washed well and recycled !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-09-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Evidently these are results of a CDer's purges? Hopefully everyone really sanitizes this stuff before using it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Some people moved out of my complex and left their unwanted stuff all over the building in little piles. The pile they left outside my door included a bag of clothes, male and female. Of the lot, I kept one really cute top in my size. The rest was trash. Yes, I washed the top twice before I actually wore it.
    Last edited by ShelbyDawn; 10-09-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Spelling..,

never found anything roadside or in the garbage, don't know if I would keep it if I did.

Shelby Dawn, thats a neat idea. I might decide to do that next time I move.

I found a bunch of kids clothes by the side of the road once, that fit my kid at the time. They were in good shape. Looked like someone had lost their laundry somehow.

Also found a pair of guys tighty whiteys in a tree. I didnt touch those.
    Last edited by Andy66; 10-09-2014 at 03:00 PM.

When I was in the navy we would get bails of "rags" basically t shirts that the salvation army couldn't sell at least that is what it looked like zaps there was always logo of some sort on them a few times we would find a pair of panties or a dress. Never in my size though

Now where is my bra, I sat on the car roof while looking
    for my keys in my purse, and now...... OH

I found a wedding dress in Anaheim once just round the corner from Disneyland.
    Fitted well but I had to abandon it as I had no room in my case.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well, susann, if you had been with me last weekend, you would have thought that you had died and gone to Heaven.

My wife and I decided to go on a drive in the countryside north of the city that Sunday to take in the spectacular display of all of the leaves on the trees changing colors right now, which was just about peaking at the time.

As we approached one small town, the main road going into it led to a small bridge with a steel girder superstructure that appeared to have multi-colored banners hanging from it. As we got closer, we realized that these "banners" were actually bras of every conceivable size, style, and color. My first thought was "This must be one heckuva "party" town", and being smack dab in the middle of a popular summer resort area, this conclusion wouldn't have been too far off the mark. But then we saw signs nearby promoting "October Breast Cancer Awareness Month" along with associated charitable fund raising activities, and we quickly connected the dots.

Still, it was a pretty impressive and awe-inspiring sight, and who knows - maybe there are certain kinky townsfolk living there who are not afraid to climb bridge girders in the dead of night, and for whom this night just represent the proverbial pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...

Aspiring Member
    Many years ago working in college radio a pair of ivory Berkshire hosiery were under the vanity in the work restroom. Apparently someone had come in there and took them off for whatever reason. Every time I had to go potty I'd look under there. This went on for about a year until finally I could take it no more and snagged them.
    The things I used to do back in the "lean" years when I had little resources.

That reminds me, bimini - a few years ago while on a business trip, I stayed at a hotel operated by one of the major chains. I arrived late and went straight to bed, and in the morning found a pair of black pantyhose mixed in between the bedspread and the bed sheet which had somehow partially worked their way to the surface (must have been a restless night on my part - LOL!).

They weren't mine, and clearly had been left behind by a previous occupant. And no, I didn't keep them, preferring instead to dispose of them separately in such a way that they wouldn't inadvertently have been traced back to me.

So much for superior housekeeping on the part of the hotel staff, and I shudder to think what else they might have cut corners on as they were cleaning the rooms and preparing them for the next guests...

Back when I was in an apartment, I accidentally dropped one of my panties behind the washer. After a few minutes of struggling to retrieve them, I also pulled out a lime green string bikini. No I didn't keep them.

I've had a similar experience many years ago. I was bicycling on a remote country road in northern Wisconsin. Suddenly, my eyes caught sight of a bundle along side of the road. Picking in up, I found a bra, panties,and a camisole. The bra was a little too small but the panties and cami fit perfectly.

I grew up on a farm and back in1970 I was using an implement called a rotary hoe in a corn field at one of our farms. There was a grass waterway along the edge next to the gravel road. This was a popular area back in the day for couples to park at night and make out in their cars. As I crossed the waterway something got caught in the rotary tines of the implement. I stopped and found it clogged with a bra and a pair of pantyhose. I just figured someone had a fun time and got carried away. The sad part was that the implement had torn them to much to be wearable.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I drive a tow truck and I have seen everything you can imagine in some of the cars I have towed. I never took anything but it was tempting. I tow for the local college W&M and there are thousands of girls there. I have seen sex toys and everything that we like to wear that you can think of. I will tow 25 to 40 cars a day sometimes, and it is amazing what they keep in their car. I once went to an accident where a guy and his girlfriend were having sex while driving and wrecked the vehicle, when it stopped spinning all of their clothes were on the road and I had to pick them up. The girl was wearing Handcuffs and a state police jacked and he had on socks with handcuffs and that was all til I helped him with a coat I found at the scene.

Michelle

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I have actually found bras and panties along the side of the road back when I live in a major metropolitan area on the east coast. Early on in my career, I ran a service truck and would wind up in some interesting places. Once, I was doing a small project in the basement of an urban church. There were endless bags and boxes of donated clothing. Knowing I was alone, I checked out (no I didn't play dress up!) all of the merchandise. There were hundreds of bras in some amazing sizes. And fabulous dresses. I came back for their annual bazaar and purchased quite a bit.

On another project, I was working in a breast cancer advocacy group's headquarters. There I was, in the basement storeroom in the middle of hundreds of pairs of breast forms and mastectomy bras in every size and color imaginable.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!