Thread: Crossdressing on Skype

Crossdressing on Skype

Have any of you dressed with another CD over Skype? I think it might be easier than doing it in person at first.
    Ashley

You may be a trend setter and not know it yet. I have skyped in the past, but only family members.

Lone Wolf
    Same with me, only with very close girl friends.

I use Skype with other CDs all the time. No weird stuff, just talk. Makes more sense than text chat, considering cross-dressing is a visual art

I use skype to talk with a few friends who know both sides, they never know who they will see until it connects.
    Where there is tea, there is hope.

Just don't get so use to it that you forget and Skype with someone not in the know, while enfemme.
    DonnaT

It's amazing, my camera works on the convenience basis.
    Always will too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The only requests I get for Skype r from those that r more interested in UNdressing!

I'm not sure how u would, "dress with someone", on Skype?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My concern about Skyping while dressed is that people can very easily record the video and conversation, and extremely easily capture a photo with the print screen function. I'd hate to have someone get upset with me at a later time and out me with the photos, or perhaps have less than honorable intentions to begin with. Sorry to be such a Scrooge, because otherwise it sounds great.

Yes i have skyped with other cd,s had some great conversations, had one or two that want to get their bits out , then i end the call and delete and block them

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have....me and Paula Primo do it all the time to chat, catch up, bugout and laugh ( when her internet feels like working) we use googles video chat not skype...but it's the same thing.....,,it's fun...Zylia we will have to link up one day for sure... .....

Skype or any other video chat is very useful.

If you intend meeting up you will have had a conversation and can see who you are chatting with. Also it lets you chat over thousands of miles.

Donna makes a good point you have to be aware of who might be around at the other end of the camera.

I use this with friends who know me and their families if they are around. They know so there are no surprises.

A good idea is don't do anything you would not want your family to see.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Platinum Member
    Hi Aslley, I keep a small sticky note over the camera lens.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Ashley,
    I'm with RaleighBelle in post#9.
    If you are on-line, I know that people (& the Govt) can hack into your camera & watch you without the little red light on.
    I keep a small piece of tape over my camera.
    Not worth the risk..

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Omegle is good if you dont want to install any software/set up an account - just make sure to set your interests apropriately
    Samantha -x-