Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Could you handle

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I think I could....then again I never will know till I try right? And I dont see me trying anytime soon, unless my lotto number comes in.

Could I, yes. Do I want to, No. Crossdressing 24/7 doesn't mean a dress and makeup 24/7. Look at the GGs that are at the grocery store, most wear pants and few have makeup. The problem for the CD is that we usually need the makeup to be even somewhat blendable. I have thought about could I work as a woman, yes, I'd be wearing the same work uniform that I wear now, I'd just have to get a larger shirt to accommodate the boobs.

My 2 cents.

Hugs, Bria

Elegance Personified katie elouise's Avatar
    I would like to think I could handle it ,but as to being made up everyday and everything else involved to go out passable or to blend in can be exhausting and as a regular guy I am just to lazy to commit being en femme 24/7. well somebody had to admit to being lazy !!! Katie x.

Platinum Member
    Hi Candice, It would be fun for a couple days but I would have to get back to Man Land because I have the best of both worlds.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    No, not me. While I love to dress up, I am what I am, and that is mostly large man........ and I enjoy being a man (who sometime dresses up like a women).

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    Assuming I was born as the opposite gender; sure why not? 50% of the world's population seems to be able to manage it.
    A distinct whiff of sarcasm here,....but funny none the less.

I'm another of the 'too much man in me' brigade and now in my fifties, my face without make-up is testament to the ravages of testosterone. I would love to wear my girl kit to work as and when I wanted, but that isn't going to happen either. I can fantasise about the living full time but reality is a hard master to me.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

No!

Zylia's comment whilst it can be interpreted as subtle humour, .... I do like the comment......

It does have truth in it as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nope. No desire to.

Aspiring Member
    I wake up like this every day and I think I'm handling it quite well

Absolutely! I dread getting the makeup of in the morning and becoming my male self. I don't know why gg's don't wear dresses and heels all the time. So comfortable and sensual. I hate taking off fingernail polish but my public job demands I conform. Womanhood is better with us girls in it!

Banned Read only
    Things like family, job and social obligations aside, physically the answer would be yes. I think I could manage being female.

However, mentally it would be tough. It would mean that those expectations the world has of us as males, and vice-versa, would no longer apply. I've lived over 65 years as male and it would be a difficult adjustment. It is one thing to live as female for a few hours, or even a few days. 24/7 is not as easy as it sounds...

If I were 20 years younger and single, I would have no trouble living as a woman full time and loving every minute of it.

I meet an old friend for lunch today and we were complaining about as we are getting older we are losing our hearing and losing our sight. My friend told me these problems are nothing compared to women, they are much more complicated, as they get older there hormones are all over the place, one minute there hot then there cold, we came to the conclusion it great to be a man

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Beth View Post
    I would have to say no. There is just so much more to my world than my time as the opposite sex. If things were dfferent if my life had gone a different direction than it did and my circumstances today were different I might have tried doing that. There is just to much man in me to be Sarah full time.
    I've considered this proposition over many years, but I have ultimately (and painfully) come to the same conclusion. I love certain traits of masculinity, i.e., its mythology, its history and fashions--and I rock all of those in a classic, gentlemanly, way. For myself alone, it's intelligence and elegance no matter what gender I represent. Nevertheless, I would enthusiastically opt for a month or two of full-time fem as a balance. I long for the return of days when I could take a week off and dress all day and go out. It was so exhilarating, but natural. These prolonged outings were a welcome balance. Of course, my masculinity is sensitive and not brutish, but I can't say it's the woman in me trying to get out. I enjoy the idea of a noble and chivalrous male, just as I love the fact that I can be a woman and invoke a side of me that also exists without male influence. Maybe they're the same thing; I don't know. As hard as it is sometimes, perhaps we're blessed with this spectrum of duality. I just wish that I had the means to indulge my other side a bit more, rather than famine over feast.
    Last edited by alicia45; 10-18-2014 at 09:38 PM.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I tried it and failed, it became too hard for me. I don't even try anymore. That's why I'm transitioning: my "opposite gender" is "male".

Now if the question had been about chromosomal sex...

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Ah I shouldn't have drunk posted after a long night out, what I ment what was do you think you could handle transistioning and life after words.

A question I have been trying to answer. I think I really just want to be happy and to be me with no limits. I could adapt to living any way I had to, but I don't think I could be happy with that. I am still trying to understand where I need to go.

I honestly don't think that I could handle transitioning. I am comfortable with my socially presented gender and after having some brief conversation, I think most of my co-workers, friends, and family are not ok with transgender individuals. I enjoy dressing up in private and living that fantasy life, similar to playing a video game, but it is not a reality that I can realistically entertain.
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

Banned Read only
    So far, my long held fantasy seems to have come true. Just today Gina went to work, came home and took a shower, changed into a pair of shorts, a t shirt, and sneakers and ran errands, went to the grocery store, and made dinner. I was just thinking about how long I have wanted to live 24/7 as Gina and now I am. I hope the bubble never bursts!

I have no idea if I would be able to handle living as the opposite gender full time, but I would definitely love to do it.

Hi.

Born Female , Live as a female , and i,ll die as a female, and when i do i,ll die as one more than happy female, think that covers me on both count,s as to ?,s .

Maria,
    There is help at hand for those of us who have an imbalance of Hormones and it can be for many reinstated close to how it should be,

Just because i... was... perceived wrongly does not change who i am ,

...noeleena...

Could I, like others said yes, but don't want to now.
    When you quantified your OP, that is harder to answer.
    Most TS I have read do not like what they say they "had" to do.
    But once they did they are happy. Its not me right now.

Could I handle it?
    From my current life, it would be very hard. People expect me to be male. I have a family that depend on me.
    If I could switch to an 'alternate life' where I am a woman - Yes I think I could handle it. But then I am saying this as someone who has never done it. I am not sure what would actually happen.

Could I handle it? Yes. Do I want to live as a MTF non op TS? NO. Do I have the desire to be a 55 year old, overweight, homely woman? Absolutely not; exactly how much would that differ from my current life; not much. Would I take the option to become an average 14 year old female in America? Yes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hi Candice,
    I don't know, but I'd love to give it go if I had the courage
    Adelaide