Thread: An unexpected pleasant surprise …

An unexpected pleasant surprise …

I was laid off from my job the first of October. I knew it would happen and was actively looking for a new position. I was so preoccupied with my job search that it didn’t occurred to me I’d be home all day by myself until the end of September. Oh the possibilities!
    Waking up the morning of the first, I got my S.O. out the door, took a shower, did some shaving (what I thought I could get away with!) pulled out my entire wardrobe and picked out a matching bra and panties, a slip and nude thigh highs. Next came a skirt and sweater and finely my favorite black heals. I did my nails and toes chancing the color every day.
    I spent the entire day fully dressed! I did have to remove my finger nail polish before S.O. got home, but my toes stay pretty.
    It’s been over three weeks now and I have dressed ever weekday all day! Some dressed up, some lazy days relaxing around the house. I spent a couple of days cleaning the house in a dress. It has been wonderfull! I’ve worn all my girl cloths and have to do some laundry!
    As it turns out I found a new job and will be starting the first week of November. I have a week left and will be dressing every day I have the house to myself. If I had thought of it, I should have kept a diary and posted every day. Maybe for the last week I will!
    Hugs!
    Carrol

Glad you found a job quickly and had some time to let your inner self shine.

Sounds like you have been having a great month You'll miss it when you start in Nov, too much of a good thing and all. I'd be careful with the diary idea especially if your SO doesn't know you dress, we have a tendency to leave things laying around or if on your PC, unlocked. She may find it.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

That is cool take advantage of the time. It feels good to be able to dress when you want. I do as I am retired and love it when the urge hits. Glad you had the opportunity and also a new job.

When opportunity knocks.....
    Let it in.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    "Free time" spent very wisely Carrol, and your idea of keeping a diary (pictures would be great too) which should be IMO locked away until you are ready to present your feminine side to the public! Congrats on the new job too! Enjoy.

Every cloud, and all that... Glad you found a new job!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Isn't it just wonderful to have significant blocks of time over an extended period to be yourself! It happens every once in a while for me but certainly not often enough. Glad you had a great 'vacation' and found another job so quickly.
    Who do I feel like today?

Congratz on getting the materially important bit done (the new job!) - well done...

And why not take advantage of the time you have left to yourself... just be prepared for the long, downhill part of that dreaded rollercoaster when you have to get 'all normal' again every day...

Have fun!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Platinum Member
    Hi Carrlos, I'm glad that you were able to find a new job.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What a wonderful opportunity you enjoyed. I hope the new job works out and that you have some time to enjoy more dressing up.