Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Could you handle

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana3 View Post
    In a perfect world, without any and all of the judgmental , stereotyping, categorizing, prejudice, biased, etc involved? I could and would do it just to have the experience of doing so. Trouble is? Life is what happens when you make other plans! The Titanic PLANNED to sail from Great Britain to New York, but didn't quite make it.

There are progressive parts of the country where one could do so? But they are the exception and not the norm ~ and even in those areas there's your 10% of azzhats, that believe its their God given right to set others "RIGHT" to their way of thinking and seeing things, all the while they themselves are the less mentally, emotionally, psychologically , and spiritually un-evolved persons stuck in strict binary logic and perception.
    Dana has pretty much summed up many of my thoughts. Today I'm retired and live almost 24/7 except when I have to be out in public or with family or friends which is a very small percentage of my life. Living the way I do is second nature and taken for granted by me and and my wife. There would be many "IFS" for me to fully transition. IF I had the money, easily blend into society and without any repercussions of any sort, I'd say yes. It's not the clothes or what's between my legs, it's me.

Cheryl

A weekend might be a laugh, but full time?
    Psssh, f**k that with a pointy one.
    I could not cope with the beauty regime daily, I'd have no time for anything else LOL

Seriously though, no. It would not be fun any more.
    Samantha -x-

Banned Read only
    Not a chance. I'm a dude. I like being a dude. Sometimes, I'm a dude in a dress but that is nothing like living as a woman. I couldn't take the pay cut either.

Sometimes I wonder whether I am attracted to CD because I do not have enough opportunities to do it. I suspect given the chance to do it as much as I want, anyway I want, the thrill may simply disappear. I don't know, but that is what I feel.

If the girl I see in the mirror matched the girl you see when looking at me then maybe. But my frame and size do not allow it. I can never look like a genetic girl not even close. You know that whole lipstick on a pig thing, it applies. Vicky is an escape from reality, she always has been. I have been dressing in one way or another since age 9. My male side is definitely the dominant factor in my life. Accepting Vicky has been the most calming thing I have ever done though. She has put the bubble in the middle

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I would love to be able to be Tina full time.....for 3 or 4 days. Then male for 3 or 4 days. Then Tina....etc. That would give me complete immersion in both genders for a period of time and yet still give me the satisfaction I gain from life in each gender. It would be even better if my two gendered selves could live in two different cities, just far enough apart to really separate my two selves.

I could do it, but I don't really need or want to. I am pretty much the same person regardless of how I dress. I could go to Wal Mart dressed and I have, or do errands but I'm a little lazy at times at its just as easy to throw on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt.

My guy side has a pretty cool life. I love it. My girl side shares in that life.
    man, i feel like a woman

I think some of you have got being able to handle and wanting to mixed up

The OP asked
    Could you handle living as the oppisite gender full time?
    Not do you want to live full time.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

No I don't think I would. Cross dressing would loss its thrill which is why I like it. I have spent 3 to 4 days fulltime and at the end I was tried of it I wanted to get back to being me, which is interesting since that is what we usually say when we are dressed. Although I do understand why some do want to transition and maybe if I was younger I would go that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I suppose I could attempt it, but I would have a very difficult time doing so. I love having a foot in both worlds. Too many important things in my man's world.

Me personally I couldn't. I like the thrill or the build up and planning as much as anything. Because I don't get to do it a whole lot it seems to make it that much more exciting when I do get to dress. A couple three days is enough for me

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar
    If was born female? No problem... Otherwise...Probably not.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Nope - no way. Maybe for a weekend, after a professional makeover. But I am truly a dude at heart - a big ol' tall fat dude who likes sports, cigars, being sloppy and occasionally feeling pretty

Could you handle living as the opposite gender full time? This sounds like a simple question, but like most things in life it can be more complex than it initially seems. For some one who is a cross dresser (I'm assuming that this was directed mainly to cross dressers however I'll still answer it) it probably is fairly simple, however for some one like me even understanding this "simple" question is more complex than it appears.

If like me you were born genetically one thing (physical) but perceive yourself as the opposite gender (mental) this question is far more complex. Is the question can you live the opposite of your genetic make up, or is it the opposite of your self perception?

If the question is could you live opposite of your physical self full time my answer is yes, I feel that I could. If the question is could you live opposite of your mental self full time, then even though I've done it for a large portion of my life I would have to say no, which is why I've started the process of correcting the mismatch between the physical and the mental.

I guess the simple answer, which I made more complex, is that my answer would be yes and no.

If I had to for some reason I think I could. It's not something I would choose of my own free will.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Denier View Post
    Nope - no way. Maybe for a weekend, after a professional makeover. But I am truly a dude at heart - a big ol' tall fat dude who likes sports, cigars, being sloppy and occasionally feeling pretty
    Love it! Me too...though for me it's whiskey and cigars lol

Banned Read only
    At the moment dealing with my CDing is getting harder when it should be getting easier !
    If I could take the two routes to get to a happier place one would be a non CDer, or the other was to live full time I'd take it !
    It's not a question of wanting to be male or female it's what would bring me more happiness ! Lets face it many of us aren't handsome hulks or raving beauties, presenting male or female we will fit into life somewhere !

Interesting question. I think I could if I were 100% female. Having two close GG friends I know life as a female is not all satin and lace and there is a lot more to it. Still I think I could d it. As Krisi said 50% of the population does it. Besides if I were a genetic female what other life would I know?

no, could i do it? maybe, could i handle it? probably not. Marsha is a part time escape and fantasy person that has become a part of me. i like her, but she is not ready for the world. and neither am I!

Not sure if I would want to. I'm not so sure that I would want to give up some of the things and people that I have.
    If I was young in today's time with the resources that are available and no responsibilities and relationships, I might a completely different answer.

Candice,
    COULD I handle it?? Of course I COULD if I had too. I think I could even enjoy it. What's the alternative?
    Would I choose living cross dressed 24/7 over my life now? No way.
    But If had no other choice, I could do it & would make adjustments accordingly.

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Could i handle it? Maybe, maybe not. Being lifetime single, and 60, I would have a tough time handling all the getting hit on by men..or women. I doubt if i could handle doing all my dirty, hard, greasy, agonizing car repairs, and bicycle repairs, and other fixing things, in a dress and wig. And, getting made fun of, or yelled at, and branded a pervert. I would say i lean toward "No." But, if I had to, I would sure try to handle it, and enjoy some of it.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 10-18-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee Elise View Post
    Love it! Me too...though for me it's whiskey and cigars lol
    Thanks! I take bourbon

Wow tough question, Could I handle it? Yes if I had to, that being said would I like to no. There are things about both my male and female sides I love and need. If I was female all the time I think I would crossdress as a male sometime.
    People who know me as Susan know I love long pretty nails and if it was okay for a man to have long pretty nails I would be at the nail salon this afternoon getting acrylic nails in a red or hot pink color. That being said I also spent several days cleaning my gutters and roof and getting my house ready for the winter. The last thing on my mind while I was doing this was Susan or dressing and I would have destroyed my nails. These are the things I do as my male self.
    I really do need both sides in my life. Now one of my friends asked me if I won the lottery how would I change. So here is my answer if money was not an issue in my life. I would get laser and electrolysis, I would get my ears pierced (still may do that now), get my eyebrows done and maybe grow my hair and of course acrylic nails, and I would spend more time as Susan. Instead of a day or 2 a week I might be Susan for a few weeks at a time before going back to my male self.
    The key is to find out what makes you happy, what you want your life to be. I am lucky as it only took me 40 years to figure it out.
    Susan Miller
    Be happy with yourself first.
    Susan wordpress

Could I handle it? Yes, I believe I could. Especially if I were genetically female. Would I want to? Not with the physical body I actually have (with hair loss and all), because it's too much work to do everyday, 24/7, to look the way I would want to look.