I seem to start many of my threads with an apology, but Teresa has been all doom and gloom, sorry about that !

Sunday morning I knew I had the house to myself so something good had to come out of it ! I was planning a shopping trip, I would like some new things but I'm obsessed with keeping a good stock of stockings ! The shop I use is having supply problems , the ones I usually buy come in triple packs of four shades and three sizes. Last time I failed to check, I trashed the racks looking for something that wasn't there !
So I decided to walk the the dog but this time fully dressed and for the first time forms ! I started the walk passed the neighbours wearing my lightweight over trousers and matching jacket, you could easily see the blouse and pale blue cardigan under the jacket but feeling the forms move and stretch the jacket was unbelievable ! When I got into the fields it was so mild I removed the jacket, the buttons on the blouse had come undone showing some cleavage ! I was going to remove the trousers as well but the logistics of taking off the wellies to get them off in the middle of wet fields put me off ! By the time I'd walked the second field it felt so natural even seeing joggers in the distance and getting closer to a main road didn't put me off ! I double backed on myself but was so busy thinking about comments people had made on the forum I'd almost walked home, I'm sure someone passed me and said good morning and I vaguely remember replying !

It may have been something small to some members but it was huge lift to me !
As my wife left for work this morning she apologised and said the house does need a good cleaning ! I sensed it was a way of saying wear what you like but did I mind doing it !