Thread: Small but much needed lift !

Banned Read only

Small but much needed lift !

I seem to start many of my threads with an apology, but Teresa has been all doom and gloom, sorry about that !

Sunday morning I knew I had the house to myself so something good had to come out of it ! I was planning a shopping trip, I would like some new things but I'm obsessed with keeping a good stock of stockings ! The shop I use is having supply problems , the ones I usually buy come in triple packs of four shades and three sizes. Last time I failed to check, I trashed the racks looking for something that wasn't there !
    So I decided to walk the the dog but this time fully dressed and for the first time forms ! I started the walk passed the neighbours wearing my lightweight over trousers and matching jacket, you could easily see the blouse and pale blue cardigan under the jacket but feeling the forms move and stretch the jacket was unbelievable ! When I got into the fields it was so mild I removed the jacket, the buttons on the blouse had come undone showing some cleavage ! I was going to remove the trousers as well but the logistics of taking off the wellies to get them off in the middle of wet fields put me off ! By the time I'd walked the second field it felt so natural even seeing joggers in the distance and getting closer to a main road didn't put me off ! I double backed on myself but was so busy thinking about comments people had made on the forum I'd almost walked home, I'm sure someone passed me and said good morning and I vaguely remember replying !

It may have been something small to some members but it was huge lift to me !
    As my wife left for work this morning she apologised and said the house does need a good cleaning ! I sensed it was a way of saying wear what you like but did I mind doing it !

How good for you to have a pleasant morning Teresa...

And you're up much earlier than me to get all that done and dusted and back on the forum - I feel somewhat shameful sitting here with my first coffee reading of your exertions...

But I guess you should get off and get your marigolds on now... have fun!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Hi Teresa,
    That sounded like a lovelly morning, and no better way to walk the dog dressed, good luck to you,
    Adelaide

Aspiring Member
    Hi Teresa

The UK weather has indeed been very mild the last few days. I sometimes walk the dog underdressed in thigh highs, bra and full slip under my drab gab, and find I am, mentally, on another planet while walking. My thoughts are entirely femme and I feel cosy in these undergarments.

My SO is out for a couple of hours now and I am fully dressed and will be doing some housework shortly; it clears the mind – and the dust.

Enjoy.

ViKky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Banned Read only
    Vicky I would really miss the dog, I have been outed a few times when I've taken the drab off , but today is the first time I've uncovered wearing forms ! I admit my blouse and skirt were navy with a pale blue cardigan so the colours were subdued, the nerves soon went and quickly started to enjoy it, eventually I felt so comfortable that I didn't care who saw me !

I've spent the rest of the day dressed like it and cleaned through the house, I was aware at one point a neighbour glimpsed me through a window, and the other neighbour could have easily seen me when I took the rubbish out ! It's not intentional but I know I've got to get use to it I'm determined now to come out !!

Teresa,
    It is a lovely sunny Sunday morning here too,as I speed towards NY. I feel your exhilaration also as I will soon be out and about for four days.

It's a long trip from Seattle to NY via LA and New Orleans.

I look forward to readin further progress on your part.

Just keep taking those small steps.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    So wonderful that you shared your great outing adventure Teresa! It may give others another level to try when they are comfortable and confident with their feminine side. We all have to start somewhere - taking small steps, hoping for acceptance, and most of all expressing our individuality. Continue to be you and enjoy.

Always Stephanie Now! Stephanie Sometimes's Avatar
    Hi Terersa,
    So glad you are having a lovely Sunday morning. I wish I could do an undercover poll of your neighbors and find out how many already know about Teresa, you might be surprised!
    Hugs,
    Steph
    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." Helen Keller (The Open Door)

"I give her my heart but she wanted my soul...But don't think twice, it's all right" Bob Dylan (1963)

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yes, Teresa. I too love hearing about your adventures. And, I would just be in heaven if my wife would leave for the day and expect me to clean the house. OMG, what outfit? Sexey Maid? Housekeeper? Buxom Sexey Maid? Jean skirt, tight top, flats?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Sounds like a wonderful experience - good for you!

To me I seem to get more from the little things, a few time I went out to get my cell phone wearing a padded bra, it was pretty obvious and on the way in I had a conversation with the neighbour and I didn't hesitate to cover, and it felt so good to just feel comfortable being like that. I could just imagine the rush you got.