Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks to other treads...I've had to admit something to myself.

I really feel that normal is not a word anyone should use. What is normal when I was a youth is not normal to me today. At 65 I'm seeing myself change my diet, my attitude on civilization, my love for Grandkids that I would have never shown at an earlier time in my life. My new normal has me becoming a better more caring and loving person. Some have said I finally mellowed out. I feel I have just became in touch with my inner feelings more. I am now more in tune to life and what it is all about. The word normal is different in every ones life. Maybe that's why this world is interesting and exciting to those who think outside the normal box. Lol

Like me today, I saw so many girls that looked like they may have been guys I just gave up and thought well that's New York Girls."
    So what is normal.
    It is different on the west coast.
    Then I concentrated more on the "real tight" jeans they are wearing.

My wife started to compare and thought maybe I should get a tighter pair for my boots.

Things are looking up.

Love New York.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.