Thread: Making progress and 1st dr apointment

Red face Making progress and 1st dr apointment

Well as they say when one door closes an other one opens. I've had my share of life issues lately with finding myself being separated from my very supportive and lovely wife. She's helped me get this far and continues to be my best friend and ally. Yes I did have a hard time switching from being married to being friends. But she did what she thought was right for me to be happy. Today marks the first step towards finding happiness. Next Friday is my 1st appointment to start hrt. The first time will be lab work and making sure I know all the risks involved. Then about a week later I should have my prescription. I told her after I got off the phone with the dr and I said I don't know if I should be happy or sick. We talked and she assured me that this is what I always wanted and that she will always be my friend and will help me and support me in any way she can. I've also gotten out since my first support group meeting and met a few very lovely people, and one not so nice person. But it was still a good time to get out and see what the world has out there for me. Oh and yesterday she took me to get my brows waxed. I do like how they turned out and for far less than I was thinking it was going to cost. But all in all I guess everything is going to turn out just fine.

Well, best wishes on your journey. I just started my HRT last Wednesday myself. Although a bit luckier in that I didn't have a spouse or relationship to deal with, it is a rough road to travel in any case.
    So, here's wishing you a good set of shock-absorbers during it
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Traci,
    Your wife will always be your best friend......Forever....

Keep that thought in the back of your mind and you will have a happy future.
    Treat her accordingly and do not lose contact.
    I wish you well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

And I will we had a nice long talk yesterday and she promised that every thing will be ok. She is the sweetest person I know and she also deserves happiness so I am giving her the space she needs to find itm