I'm 38 and my SO is 35. I don't fully dress in public or home. I enjoying wearing skirts, hosiery, lingerie and heels at home and woman's jeans, heels and lingerie in public. I do wear a dress every now and then, but keep that for special occasions. I have a very accepting SO who loves me for me and has no problem with me dressing daily. We recently had a baby and plan on living open in regards to my dressing. My parents are in their 60's and I have been thinking about just wearing what I feel comfortable in when they come to visit. My SO supports what ever decision I come too, I just wonder if it makes sense to stir the pot. I feel like I'm still hiding and not being true to myself when I don't wear what I want. I have worn my public attire in front of them, so after seeing me enough times, they may suspect already. Any thoughts would be appreciated, be it good or bad.

In regards to her parents, I wasn't going to go that far. However, with her support, which I have, I was going to wear my heels in front of them. I have worn my lingerie, woman's jeans and wedge sneakers in front of them. They are also a hugging family, so they may have felt the bra under the layers of clothes I had on. We both know it may spur some questions and have been talking a lot about the matter and still feel it may be a good idea. Any thoughts on that regard would be appreciated as well.