So, I have thought about this a couple of times and wondered how others feel. Obviously, women dress in many styles, and for different occasions. But each of us, male and female, has a personal style...favourite looks, types of clothing, tastes, comfort levels and so on. Some men wear suits from Sears while others insist on designer names, or are content in a gimme cap, baggy jeans and oversized tshirt while others insist on tailored chinos, designer jeans etc,. In the same way, some women buy their clothing at Walmart while others shop only high end designers. Some are happy as clams dressed in basic stuff and others go for trendy or haute couture. And then there are the younger looks...biker, rocker, steam punk, hipster, grunge etc Some are perfectly content in looks not out of place in a small rural town while others need Fifth Ave.
For me, my style as a woman is pretty much just an outgrowth of the same types of things I went to before as male...casual rocker stuff for everyday (tight jeans, leather jackets), but more designer/NY when I clean up (at least thats the intent...lol...whether I pull it off or not...haha)
So, just for fun, what is your style, and is it different when dressed male than when dressed female? Are you trendy? Square? Conservative? High fashion? Prefer business wear, pencil skirts, heels and blazers or are you more flowery dresses and flats? Are you happy with JCP or do you demand Ralph Lauren. BCBG or Guess? Proper or something trashy. And is your style consistant? Do you even have a style? And for those where this applies...is it the same or different when you go from boy mode to girl mode?
There are no wrong answers...lol