Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anybodoy borrowed your stuff?

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar

Has anybodoy borrowed your stuff?

The classic story for most of us is that out of curiosity we tried the clothing or makeup of mom, a sister, aunt, etc. But for those who now have feminine clothing of your own, have you noticed if someone is borrowing your stuff? this someone could be your wife, boyfriend, son, daughter, etc. Is it ok with you that this person is using your stuff or perhaps you have a sort of agreement with them.

Nobody borrows mine, they're all locked up. I dont think that my mom is into the stuff i wear

Wife has, never get it back, it not to often she like what I buy, but when she does, it gone, Wife lent a blouse to my granddaughter, it was to big for her but she is into over size and love it, I did get that one back I think.

we were out at a fancy dress party and my so,s sister had a skirt on that was way to short,when she danced you could see her knickers,at 50 you don't want that
    so my so asks if i had a pair of longer knickers in black ,we only live 2 mins away,that i could lend her
    so me and the sister went to my house ,god i had about a thousand pairs of pantyhose laying on my bed that she could see and then i looked through my drawers full of ladies lingerie with her looking over my shoulder
    quite exciting for me to say the least ,we found a pair of knickers for her and nothing was said but I'm sure she knows that i dress up a bit more than fancy dress

Sometimes when my so runs out of pantyhose, she ask me for a pair because she knows that I always have some in every colour.

My wife has borrowed some of my blouses. Always enjoy sharing with her.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I had a similar thread a few weeks ago. My wife "borrows" my stuff often.

My daughter has borrowed things from my wife's side of the closet not knowing that they were actually mine. Since my wife has passed away I know I'll never see them again.

Oh yea my daughter is 19 so many times she has used something I bought to try out. I also buy her stuff or extras I pick up and we have gone shopping together many times so we know what each other likes - the good stuff. I just bought Too Faced brow set and some nice lip scrub and I always show her what I get.

My wife had gotten a manicure once, came home and I just about did a double take as she had on the exact color of nail polish I had recently purchased. At 1st I didn't tell her this, but a few days later she had chipped off some on a couple of her nails, was lamenting it and thinking of taking it off, and a waste of money. She knows about my dressing, but still, this was one of those deep breath kinda moments and I went and got the matching color and offered it to her. She did touch up her nails with it. She had mixed emotions about it, eventually joked about borrowing her "husbands" nail polish.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

My 15 yo daughter takes my stuff. My friends 14yo daughter has a bunch of my stuff that "my daughter was getting rid of"

A couple of my GG friends borrow my stuff.. mostly shoes and dresses. And they let me borrow their stuff.

My sister lives quite far away.. otherwise I'm sure she would raid my shoe collection.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

My niece has borrowed everything from shoes up ( except panties and bras). When she has a special occasion to go to, she raids my closet. Wigged (pun intended) her husband out, dancing with the "uncles" dress, but he's getting used to it. After all, it's only clothes!!! She shops with me and makes sure there is always something to be borrowed or shared. I never purge, she takes all my hand me downs.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Me & a local cd gal pal used to share ( clean) clothes and shoes....that was before she dropped off the face of the earth, and AOL was king, finding her now is next to impossible, I hope she finds me LOL.

Not yet...my sis has appropriated some of my sweatshirts...if I had a supportive girlfriend and we were the same / similar size that would be cool and fun hehe.

My x GF did like a dress that i had bought and asked if she could have it .I gladly gave it to her and we are still friends to this day
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

The only things on my side of the closet that are safe from my pilfering wife are my shoes. Sadly, I'm several sizes large than my spouse, so it's basically, her side, my side, and my side unless it's something she wants...And don't get me started on my lingerie drawer...

Jaye
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

Platinum Member
    Hi WTCD, I have let my DA/DT Wife borrow a blouse and sweater or a pair if hose.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    If I hear my wife say, "Oh, that's nice" then, for all practical purposes, that item is history.

Since it is just the wife and I and the fact that she is very petite, the answer is no she has not borrowed any of my femme clothes. However she has always helped herself to some of my male clothing, mostly tee shirts and sweatshirts. I must admit she looks better in them than I do.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

My wife has borrowed a few things, mostly accessories, my one clutch she used long before I ever did.

Silver Member
    i've lost more than one outfit to my wife and daughters. Sister-in-law a bra were are the same size until she gained weight last year.

My wife often borrows my shirts to lounge around in, or if one she is wearing gets dirty she will just grab one from my closet instead of running upstairs to get one of hers.
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

My wife has borrowed panty hose on occasions when hers have turned religious...... Holey.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My ex wife used to borrow my clothes all the time we had no secrets

Wife & daughters.
    Wouldn't mine so much if they didn't just dump my clothes on their bedroom floor (the teens, not the wife who always returns stuff)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz